Biden’s #metoo moment has arrived.

This is the start of what I assume is going to be a 30 page thread.

Lucy Flores, a Democratic politician from Nevada, alleged that former Vice President Joe Biden grabbed her shoulders from behind and kissed the back of her head without her consent during a campaign event in 2014.

Flores, who was 35 at the time, wrote that while she was preparing to go onstage at a rally, Biden came up behind her, put his hands on her shoulders, smelled her hair, and kissed the back of her head.

"I'm not suggesting that Biden broke any laws, but the transgressions that society deems minor (or doesn't even see as transgressions) often feel considerable to the person on the receiving end," she wrote. "That imbalance of power and attention is the whole point - and the whole problem."

So do the Democrats ONCE AGAIN adhere to “norms” and “civility”? STAY TUNED!

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

The accusations against Biden (not to mention what we've seen him do on-camera) are worse than what Franken was run out over.

Wasn't Franken accused of shoving his tongue in her mouth for a kiss "scene" she didn't want to do? That accusation seems a fair bit worse to me than Biden kissing someone on the back of their head.

3 minutes ago, legend said:

Wasn't Franken accused of shoving his tongue in her mouth for a kiss "scene" she didn't want to do? That accusation seems a fair bit worse to me than Biden kissing someone on the back of their head.

By Tweeden...who isn't exactly credible.

3 minutes ago, legend said:

Whether she's credible is a different matter than whether this accusation is worse than the accusation Fraken was run out for though, isn't it?

That was the only claim like that against Franken. There are TONS of similar accusations against Biden.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

That was the only claim like that against Franken. There are TONS of similar accusations against Biden.

Okay, I guess if you're speaking more generally, rather than what this specific instance adds. I haven't really followed what the other specific accusations are other than knowing he's friendlier than he should be.

2 minutes ago, legend said:

Okay, I guess if you're speaking more generally, rather than what this specific instance adds. I haven't really followed what the other specific accusations are other than knowing he's friendlier than he should be.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/it-was-just-regular-selfie-until-joe-biden-kissed-her-n773171

4 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

That's...kinda weak. 

I mean, I wouldn't appreciate it if a guy did that to me, but it's something that would probably be forgotten rather quickly and I wouldn't feel a need to bring it up again. 

The issue is that there's tons of instances of Biden doing this. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

The issue is that there's tons of instances of Biden doing this. 

I wasn't aware a lot of women have complained. 

He's a touchy feely guy. I don't think it's really appropriate, especially now with the #metoo movement going on, but I can't get too worked up over this particular thing. 

He just needs to let people have their personal space. 

9 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I wasn't aware a lot of women have complained. 

He's a touchy feely guy. I don't think it's really appropriate, especially now with the #metoo movement going on, but I can't get too worked up over this particular thing. 

He just needs to let people have their personal space. 

I'm not really interested in seeing Biden run out over this so much as I'm interested in how the same people who ran Franken out have no problem with Biden.

The video of Sessions swatting Biden away from his granddaughter was hilarious and always suggested to me that Biden’s inappropriate behavior is well known on the hill.