Christmas Eve / Christmas Day

Biggie

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Wanna wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Was wondering what some of your plans were for Eve and the Day? Tonight I’ll be cooking tons of green beans and wrapping several gifts. Afterwards I’ll play some video games. Then Christmas Day our entire family will celebrate at my nephews. He and his wife just purchased a new house this year and so we are going to hang out there.

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

• Like 2

Β Today opened gifts with my step daughter, this afternoon video games, tonight corn beef on rye sandwiches at my moms house and a few cocktails.

Β 

Tomorrow big family party at my grandparents place followed by a few more cocktails since I am off Wednesday.Β 

Β 

Merry Christmas you filthy animals

Β 

Β 

• Like 2

Staying home but ordering in some Chinese Food for the family tonight. Maybe watch a movie of some sorts and off to bed.

Β 

Xmas day it’s morning presents, back bacon and egg breakfast, and off to my sisters to visit her and my nieces for more presents and supper.Β 

Β 

Nothing too exciting

• Like 2

I worked up until 1PM. We have a family dinner with my siblings tonight around 5PM. Then my parents give all of the grandkids one present (pajama's for them to sleep in).

My siblings all go to their SO's parents house and open presents and to my parents house for Christmas brunch and more presents. Then we all split up afterwards.

As I the only sibling that doesn't have a SO I usually just go hang out with friends after and see a movie or play video games.

• Like 2

I'm visiting family and met up with several friends who either live here or used to live here but are now visiting. Today is a chill day where we'll probably watch Home Alone, and then we open presents tomorrow, go to my brother's for brunch and then go to a neighbor's house for dinner.

• Like 2

I went to Mass this afternoon with my mother and cringed at the priest's absolutely terrible pronunciation of Latin during the "Agnus Dei".Β Β 

Β 

Tomorrow, I'll go to the gym at 0900Β and then we'll open presents from 1000 to 1010Β (we REALLY don't have that many gifts).Β  Then we'll go to my uncle and aunt for...whatever it is that you eat at around 1600.Β  I estimate we will return home around 1900 and that will be the end of the day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Worked half a day today. Went to my parents tonight for dinner. Had prime rib and a bunch of homemade sides. Kids opened presents there. After that went to my wife's church for the Christmas eve service. My 6 year old son has been telling everyone all day he's going to stay up to catch Santa...so that could make present time hard. I'm sure he will pass out early though.Β 

My happy time will be tomorrow's breakfast. We make this big egg casserole I guess you would call it in the crock pot over night. I usually go to bed around 12 so I turn it on low and its good by morning.Β  Eggs, cheese, bacon, sausage, hash browns, onion, and peppers all melted together. Then my wife has sausage, biscuits, and gravy. THEN she made a french toast casserole thing that gets baked in the oven. I'm going to be stuffed.Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Just watched Christmas Vacation with the husband in my old bedroom.

Β 

Feels like the old days. Also feels kinda weird sleeping in my old room with my husband, since that wasn't allowed when I still lived with my parents before I got married.

Β 

Make them cheeks clap, gurl.Β