Mueller Season 3: The End Game

Panicked Donald Trump Jr. Tries To Cover Up Contact With WikiLeaks By Deleting Firefox Icon From Desktop

“Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, I gotta make sure they never, ever track me down,” said Trump, who dragged and dropped the Firefox icon on his home screen to the computer’s recycling bin and then proceeded to turn off his Wi-Fi, close the laptop without powering down, insert the device into a gel sleeve, and hide it under his bed for “maximum protection.”

bu3brsfmzymwffovzzln.jpg

• Haha 8

Special counsel Robert Mueller's office no longer believes Paul Manafort should get any credit for his cooperation when he’s sentenced.

But prosecutor Andrew Weissmann said his office isn’t planning to pursue additional charges based on Manafort’s alleged lies to federal investigators after he agreed to cooperate in the investigation into Russian election interference. Weissmann also said the special counsel does not intend to bring Manafort to trial in the charges that were a part of his plea agreement.

The hearing in Washington D.C. followed several competing court motions from the two sides on the issue of Manafort’s statements to FBI agents and prosecutors.

• Guillotine 1

Just now, silentbob said:

Love reading the FoxNews comments from people. Some calling it unfair, biased and Clinton is the criminal they should be going after. Then someone said that if Trump wanted Clinton arrested so badly, that he should of just asked her to joined his campaign team.

Fox News Facebook comments are my guilty pleasure, and I read them far too often.

It's a sickness really.

10 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Love reading the FoxNews comments from people. Some calling it unfair, biased and Clinton is the criminal they should be going after. Then someone said that if Trump wanted Clinton arrested so badly, that he should of just asked her to joined his campaign team.

To really zero in on how delusional these people are:

I used to be FB friends with this lost soul who thought stuff like the Manafort arrest and the bombshells in fall 2017 about Trump and Russia were a media distraction from Harvey Weinstein.

When you think the main story is Weinstein over the president of the United States, you've jumped the shark.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, osxmatt said:

Fox News Facebook comments are my guilty pleasure, and I read them far too often.

It's a sickness really.

I can introduce you to an even worse one, but so awesome. Go on Youtube and type in MGTOW. You'll never stop being amused (assuming you're not a fan of that movement already, and then, I'll just silently go back to my corner).

I came across this when doing further academic research on ASMR (another guilty pleasure to see the rabbit holes that one goes down), and I subscribe to a bunch of them cause of how meta I find it.