Mueller Season 3: The End Game

31 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I don’t know that this is practically true? Plenty of people seem to think that Mueller’s report would provide proof of collusion with Russia and / or meaningful campaign finance violations. The outcome of that might not be actual prison time, but people haven’t been stroking their dicks over this for so long because their expectations are measured and reasonable.

Mueller report providing proof of collusion and campaign finance violations ≠ Mueller report will put Trump in prison.

17 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Mueller report providing proof of collusion and campaign finance violations ≠ Mueller report will put Trump in prison.

Just look at every Trump post on twitter. You'll see hundreds of "Mueller is gonna lock you up" posts, especially when he talks about the "Witch Hunt".

1 minute ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I think the report will confirm what we already know: people around the President did some bad things and whispered into his ear. But candidate Trump never touched any of those things directly.

That's literally the situation RICO was created for.

On 1/9/2019 at 10:43 PM, Jason said:

These are just the first two tweets in a thread. 

Took me a while to find this again, but I wanted to bring it back up in light of McConnell's repeated attempts to block the release of the Mueller Report. Now I don't know if anything AG Barr did would trigger the reports to Congress that Neal describes here, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is used at some point to try to get the report out there.

But it may also come down to legal action and ultimately the Supreme Court, if the Senate continues to be used to bury this investigation. I'm honestly not sure though.