Mueller Season 3: The End Game

12 hours ago, osxmatt said:

Lordy there are (probably) tapes.

They need to time this to pay off when the Mueller report hits.

It will put a ton of pressure on Barr to release it without meddling if it's happening at the same time Trump's previous political hack is being shown to have lied to Congress along with Trump to meddle in the investigation.

3 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

So my avatar speaks Wednesday.

Says who?

2 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I cant wait for nothing to come out of this.

The fact that Cohen is going to jail and testifying against the president, that Stone was arrested and smacked down by a judge, plus the many who have been indicted and Flynn basically getting called a disgrace to the flag, means much already came out of this. 

Some of you guys need to refrain from associating this with bringing down Trump. Whatever happens to him, the fact that awful people are getting court time, jail time, and are being smacked from the pedestal they thought they were on has been highly enjoyable but a long time coming.

Just now, marioandsonic said:

If Trump suffers absolutely no consequences, then I don't give a shit what else happens.  As long as he stays in power, nothing meaningful will happen, and he'll just pardon or disown anyone that goes to jail.

He's not issuing a pardon to Cohen, and it doesn't matter if he disowns them. Cohen's a shithead regardless as to whether or not Trump likes him.

He also can't pardon anybody charged by SDNY.

Yeah, I hear ya. I decided to start paying less attention to all this crap and now I just feel lost all the time.

I'm ready to just move past this. It's tiresome. This truly is an embarrassing shit stain on our country.

I'm still stunned that there is anyone left who still stands with Trump on anything. Anyone who still supports Trump is an intellectually bankrupt idiot who will not be judged kindly by history.

1 hour ago, ort said:

Yeah, I hear ya. I decided to start paying less attention to all this crap and now I just feel lost all the time.

I'm ready to just move past this. It's tiresome. This truly is an embarrassing shit stain on our country.

I'm still stunned that there is anyone left who still stands with Trump on anything. Anyone who still supports Trump is an intellectually bankrupt idiot who will not be judged kindly by history.

I agree. I get angrier and angrier, but the kind of angry that just sort of fizzles more and more and I keep reminding myself that I need to be angrier, to not let any of this feel normal. Desensitzation is a powerful drug for gradual authoritarianism. But there's no doubt, I'm simply tired as well. His tweets are so stupid, his behaviour is so disgustingly boorish, his mannerisms and behaviour impossible to create reason from that anyone that doesn't see it at this point just won't see it and breaking down his "logic" his futile. Here's your logic: Trump is an idiot, and he's always been out for himself, but goes about doing so in the most idiotic ways possible. There, there you go. That explains every step and "chess move" he makes for forever. I feel for you and all of us. 

1 minute ago, Amazatron said:

I've directed most of my wrath away from Trump to the Republicans who, at best have been complicit in letting this happen, or are comprised/taking advantage of the situation.

I will grant this helps me as well because it's a reminder that there's a lot more corruption out there than just Trump that needs to be addressed/stopped.

27 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I will grant this helps me as well because it's a reminder that there's a lot more corruption out there than just Trump that needs to be addressed/stopped.

I'm not sure if it helps me, but one thing Trump has done is outed how awful these people truly are.

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

False Sex Assault Allegation Against Robert Mueller Was Even Dumber Than We Knew

Someone on reddit pointed out that California could also get him on charges of running an unlicensed PI firm. :lol:

I made the mistake of reading the comments section and I’m reasonably confident my cerebral cortex is smooth like an egg now. 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I made the mistake of reading the comments section and I’m reasonably confident my cerebral cortex is smooth like an egg now. 

Too bad you didn't read the comments in time to blame your inability to read the "hardest games" thread title properly on it. :p