Mother finishes Tokyo show, on the way to Super Bowl?

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I definitely preferred the "He Gets Us" commercials over that truly awful Microsoft Copilot AI commercial.

"They say I will never [fill-in-the-blank]"

(Proceeds to ask Copilot to write the code for a 3D open-world game)

That commercial really annoyed me. "They said I'd never start a business" "They said I'd never go to college" "They said I'd never make a home cooked meal"

Really? Who are all these downers telling you that you can't do normal, every day adult things? Who? Give me a fucking break.

6 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

That commercial really annoyed me. "They said I'd never start a business" "They said I'd never go to college" "They said I'd never make a home cooked meal"

Really? Who are all these downers telling you that you can't do normal, every day adult things? Who? Give me a fucking break.

Marketing in an established company:

Is there a problem? No.

No problem? Then no product!

BUT THEN NO MONIES! 

Wait! There is a problem!

Oh, what?

Whatever you can imagine... :daydream:

PRODUCT TIME!!!! :sun:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Kinda like a catholic priest amirite?

Hide contents

I’m sorry. I had to.

Hide contents

I’m not actually sorry.

A catholic priest molested my older brother. Your joke is valid. I despise the catholic church and everything it stands for. 

• Shocked 1
  • Hugs 5

21 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Marketing in an established company:

Is there a problem? No.

No problem? Then no product!

BUT THEN NO MONIES! 

Wait! There is a problem!

Oh, what?

Whatever you can imagine... :daydream:

PRODUCT TIME!!!! :sun:

TIL Microsoft's Copilot AI is a Christian church

• Halal 1
  • Hype 1

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

Well now I feel bad for the joke.

:( 

Na. It absolutely fucked my brothers life up to the extent of a few suicidal attempts. He is at a great place in his life so it's ok now. 

I was an alter boy in my catholic school and a priest was drunk and trying to do something to me but my identical twin brother was there to stop it. He never tried anything again. My parents were brainwashed by the catholic faith. 

• Hugs 1

56 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I saw a good comment that it was a weird choice to portray AI as helping losers cheat their way to success, and that it should have just been portraying helping cool people do cool stuff.

• Thanks 1
  • True 1

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I saw a good comment that it was a weird choice to portray AI as helping losers cheat their way to success, and that it should have just been portraying helping cool people do cool stuff.

cheating one's way to success is what Microsoft was founded on! If anything, its 100% on Message! :p

• Haha 1
  • True 1

4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

spacer.png

How would all those homeless people watching the superbowl know where to go otherwise?! It’s about reach so they can help more people!

But yeah it’s never been about helping people, it’s about trying to ideologically convert people to conform to their ways. 

I always find it hilarious that people seem so afraid of Satan doing the most milquetoast shit imaginable. YHWH was out there on these streets turning people into minerals, killing everything not on a boat to start a fresh save file, demanding infanticide, passing on specific instructions for chattel slavery, etc. Meanwhile Satan is all, "that apple looks pretty fucking juicy guys, I'd take a bite, that's just me tho," and getting two conventionally attractive white people to pork each other.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

Meanwhile Satan is all, "that apple looks pretty fucking juicy guys, I'd take a bite, that's just me tho," and getting two conventionally attractive white people to pork each other.

This is gold, Jerry...GOLD!