Mother finishes Tokyo show, on the way to Super Bowl?

56 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

Don’t forget that she’s only “dating” Kelce so that when the Chiefs win the (rigged) Super Bowl, she will have a massive platform to endorse Biden. Because, you know, that’s the only way for her to get her message out to millions of people. 

I have a bad feeling you're correct about the game being rigged. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, TheLeon said:

Don’t forget that she’s only “dating” Kelce so that when the Chiefs win the (rigged) Super Bowl, she will have a massive platform to endorse Biden. Because, you know, that’s the only way for her to get her message out to millions of people. 

44 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I have a bad feeling you're correct about the game being rigged. 

You people are out of your minds. 

• Haha 1

Just now, CayceG said:

Nothing about your posts make anyone think you are anything but serious. 

I joke about it in the sports board too. If you read that I always say no game is rigged. A few in there think it's rigged like Leon. So there ya go buddy. 

• Like 1

Yes, I’m deeply serious about this. You can tell based on my well-established hatred of Taylor Swift and everything she represents. There’s no way she’s just an extremely famous person, it has to be a pro-Biden psi-op. That’s the only reason the media gives her any attention. They’re all in on it. 

• Halal 1

16 hours ago, best3444 said:

I joke about it in the sports board too. If you read that I always say no game is rigged. A few in there think it's rigged like Leon. So there ya go buddy. 

@MarSolo try reading before up voting. I have defended the notion that games are rigged in the sports board. Sucka!

This goes out to my girl @CastlevaniaNut18 too! Especially odd you think I think NFL games are rigged when you post on the sports board. But I know you to well that any chance you can dig at me you will. I still love you. But you get old fast. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Unrelated but not completely: how many tens of millions did that/those church(es) spend on making + the air-time of those fucking Jesus commercials and how many homeless people could they have homed and/or fed instead? 

But think of how many feet can be washed?

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Unrelated but not completely: how many tens of millions did that/those church(es) spend on making + the air-time of those fucking Jesus commercials and how many homeless people could they have homed and/or fed instead? 

the mistake is thinking they even give a fuck about the homeless in the first place.  they just want to recruit for the cult

4 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Lol.

Christians acting Christ like will never happen my guy.

20 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Lol.

Christians acting Christ like will never happen my guy.

That which you do to the least of my people, that you do unto them only, for on the third day I will perform the world’s first rise and grind right out of that fucking tomb.

• Like 1