Mother finishes Tokyo show, on the way to Super Bowl?

2 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Imma swiftie now just because she pisses off the chud losers sooooooo much.

There is some middle ground though, right? Like who cares about the people at the game? I don't really ever recall any of the player's SOs getting this much attention...outside of Kurt Warner's mom wife. 

26 minutes ago, Ominous said:

There is some middle ground though, right? Like who cares about the people at the game? I don't really ever recall any of the player's SOs getting this much attention...outside of Kurt Warner's mom wife. 

Talk to the chuds, they made this a major thing because a rich young attractive woman dared have an opinion which reminds them that they work at Arby’s.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Talk to the chuds, they made this a major thing because a rich young attractive woman dared have an opinion which reminds them that they work at Arby’s.

I mean they have the meats, what else could you want in life? 

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

I can't wait to see how much TV time she gets tomorrow. I'll be watching the whole thing with a smile on my face. 

Someone crunched the numbers for the AFC Championship game and she was only on for 44 seconds.

spacer.png

BetOnline currently has the over/under at 25.5 seconds. The over is a +200!  :o

1 hour ago, 69los said:

Someone crunched the numbers for the AFC Championship game and she was only on for 44 seconds.

spacer.png

BetOnline currently has the over/under at 25.5 seconds. The over is a +200!  :o

I don't gamble anymore, but THAT is a betting line I can get behind. It sounds like a lot of fun.

The entire game of pro football at this point is designed around maximizing the potential for advertising and letting fans eat nachos, the notion that < 2 minutes of gazing at the majesty that is Taylor Swift is somehow ruining football is incredible. God willing there will be a SwiftZone channel.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LazyPiranha said:

I’m waiting for Taylor to kneel during the national anthem while simultaneously announcing her candidacy for presidency under the brand new Swiftie party just so every chud can die of a heart attack at the exact same moment. 

What do Republicans have against Swift? I'm not following that at all. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

What do Republicans have against Swift? I'm not following that at all. 

Some of them assume she's a gold digger for going after an NFL player which is hilarious. She endorsed Biden in 2020, she "sold out" by not staying exclusively country, she's spoken out against laws that target the LGBT+ community, etc. It's people who claim to hate identity politics shitting on her for not matching up with what they believe her political identity should be.

• Thanks 1

Swift is to the right what Musk is to the left:  A person that used to be (and ought to still be!) squarely in their camp, but they've become sellouts.  At the same time, I don't think Swift would be so anti-conservative if they weren't so anti-Swift to begin with.  It's a bit of a vicious cycle.  

7b2c3a9f-7bb5-4782-8fe1-f6d30886ddc3_tex

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

Swift is to the right what Musk is to the left:  A person that used to be (and ought to still be!) squarely in their camp, but they've become sellouts.  At the same time, I don't think Swift would be so anti-conservative if they weren't so anti-Swift to begin with.  It's a bit of a vicious cycle.  

7b2c3a9f-7bb5-4782-8fe1-f6d30886ddc3_tex

The notion Swift has sold out is strange to me. Country music is wildly lucrative for top performers so I don't think there's any logic behind that position beyond circular.

Besides, I don't think "conservatives" are anti-Swift broadly, it's just a vocal group of chucklefucks. You just can't get to her level of popularity while alienating people who vote Republican, people who touch grass simply do not give a shit about most of the Fox Cinematic Universe alleged culture war.

Lamentably, this is likely true for Elon as well; Teslas are generally popular, people think Space X is cool, etc. However and fortunately for those of us with discriminating taste, Elon has perhaps never touched grass in his miserable fucking life and he very obviously cares deeply about what the chronically online feel about him.

Don’t forget that she’s only “dating” Kelce so that when the Chiefs win the (rigged) Super Bowl, she will have a massive platform to endorse Biden. Because, you know, that’s the only way for her to get her message out to millions of people.