Man killed in FBI raid in connection with threats against Biden

Stupid games = stupid prizes. Do I think such a tactical effort should have been made, not my job to pass on that. I would say having a couple agents, possibly with a warrant, wanting to ask questions and feel out whether or not this obese man of higher age would have really gone through with what he was saying. Personally, I'd argue that he's pissed off & upset with how the country is going. Granted, saying such heinous things does warrant a bit of attention from 3 lettered government agencies, but jesus that escalated real quick.

8 hours ago, Air_Delivery said:

122749431_10157472624736863_108682839697

I say this all the time 

these mother fuckers can’t ruck a pack, but they’re gonna go down range and go toe to toe with the greatest fighting force on the planet cause reasons.

Breathing control for groupings is hard enough when you’re breathing normally, now after you’ve exerted yourself you’re gonna be able to hit what you’re shooting at. Sure.

Anyone who has experienced it knows the challenge, these the type of mother fuckers to tell me how they “almost enlisted” when they find out I was in the corps. Yeah sure bro, you just couldn’t make tape so we didn’t want your fat ass.

6 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

I say this all the time 

these mother fuckers can’t ruck a pack, but they’re gonna go down range and go toe to toe with the greatest fighting force on the planet cause reasons.

Breathing control for groupings is hard enough when you’re breathing normally, now after you’ve exerted yourself you’re gonna be able to hit what you’re shooting at. Sure.

Anyone who has experienced it knows the challenge, these the type of mother fuckers to tell me how they “almost enlisted” when they find out I was in the corps. Yeah sure bro, you just couldn’t make tape so we didn’t want your fat ass.

I can’t hang in PUBG, surely it’d go much better IRL.