White bro fucks around, and finds out when the Black people have enough of it

t_41551fd310ae4918b41842f20f3847e6_name_
WWW.WSFA.COM

A passenger on the Harriott II Riverboat was recording when a confrontation turned into a fight involving multiple people.

A group of white people on their boat parked at a dock in an area reserved for the big Riverboats to load and unload. Dock worker tells white people repeatedly they need to move their boat, and they just keep blowing him off. Dock worker then goes and moves the white people boat himself. One of the white guys comes over and starts arguing with the dock worker. Eventually more of the klan group shows up and one of the white bros starts throwing hands.

It escalates QUICKLY.

Eventually the crew from another boat sees what is happening and descends on the scene and WRECKS all the white people. One dude shows up outta nowhere then gets a damn chair and begins to beat the ever loving hell out of all the white people can find.

26 minutes ago, sblfilms said:
t_41551fd310ae4918b41842f20f3847e6_name_
WWW.WSFA.COM

A passenger on the Harriott II Riverboat was recording when a confrontation turned into a fight involving multiple people.

A group of white people on their boat parked at a dock in an area reserved for the big Riverboats to load and unload. Dock worker tells white people repeatedly they need to move their boat, and they just keep blowing him off. Dock worker then goes and moves the white people boat himself. One of the white guys comes over and starts arguing with the dock worker. Eventually more of the klan group shows up and one of the white bros starts throwing hands.

It escalates QUICKLY.

Eventually the crew from another boat sees what is happening and descends on the scene and WRECKS all the white people. One dude, now being referred to as "Aquamayne" as he shows up outta nowhere, gets a damn chair and begins to beat the ever loving hell out of all the white people can find.

I've also seen him referred to as "Scuba Gooding Jr."

• Haha 4
  • Hype 1

18 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Has anyone been arrested or charged for this fight yet? 

4 arrest warrants have been issued thus far, but not revealed who they are for. If I had to guess, it’s probably three of the white guys plus chair guy. 

42 minutes ago, stepee said:

I loved every moment of it besides hitting the old racist lady on the head with a chair. That part is a bit much but still not enough for it to ruin the rest of the show.

Racists getting clocked is always worth it.

I was over at my Granny’s house yesterday and showed it to her, and when that old lady gets cracked with the chair she said 

“Oh my GOD! Well, even if she didn’t do anything here you don’t run in those circles without doing something that owed you an ass whoopin” 😂😂😂😂😂