Games games games games memorial day bla bla

stepee

2 hours ago, stepee said:

Number was 37, congrats @Bacon let me know whatever weird thing you want and I’ll gift it tomorrow morning!

WOO!!!!! Thanks stepee.

It's gonna be STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN - DELUXE EDITION for sure. Not sure what platform I want it on. Steam is obviously the easiest for you so I'll probably go with Steam. Edit: I'd like PS5. See my next post.

• Hugs 1

If you are able to @stepee, PS5 is looking like the better option for me. I was unaware of the PC issues users were having and PS5 looks like the better choice. I know gifting games isn't the easiest thing on PS5, so sorry about that.

The best method for me, if yer willing, would be you buying the $70 Wallet Funds and sending me the code. This way I don't have to pay for tax or wait on paypal.

https://www.amazon.com/70-PlayStation-Plus-Wallet-Digital/dp/B0B3KVTLJF/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=psn%2Bwallet%2Bfunds&qid=1685171835&sprefix=psn%2Bwallet%2Caps%2C98&sr=8-2&th=1

:shrug:

10 hours ago, Bacon said:

If you are able to @stepee, PS5 is looking like the better option for me. I was unaware of the PC issues users were having and PS5 looks like the better choice. I know gifting games isn't the easiest thing on PS5, so sorry about that.

The best method for me, if yer willing, would be you buying the $70 Wallet Funds and sending me the code. This way I don't have to pay for tax or wait on paypal.

https://www.amazon.com/70-PlayStation-Plus-Wallet-Digital/dp/B0B3KVTLJF/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=psn%2Bwallet%2Bfunds&qid=1685171835&sprefix=psn%2Bwallet%2Caps%2C98&sr=8-2&th=1

:shrug:

That’s for $70 towards a psn subscription, they of course have that at $70 and no $70 one for games. Pretty sneaky. I got the right ones and will send now!

Edit: This one worked out for me actually because now I get those sweet sweet SOP impressions

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, stepee said:

That’s for $70 towards a psn subscription, they of course have that at $70 and no $70 one for games. Pretty sneaky.

YOU FOOL! It's actually all the same. Wallet Funds are wallet funds :p

And how do I know this? Because I googled it a while back cuz it confused me lol.

physical-psn-gift-card.jpg
SEEKINGTECH.COM

If you are looking to add more funds to your PSN wallet, or gift the funds to another person, then you have two options when shopping at a third-party

Anyway, thanks a bunch! It downloading right noooow!

17 minutes ago, Bacon said:

YOU FOOL! It's actually all the same. Wallet Funds are wallet funds :p

And how do I know this? Because I googled it a while back cuz it confused me lol.

physical-psn-gift-card.jpg
SEEKINGTECH.COM

If you are looking to add more funds to your PSN wallet, or gift the funds to another person, then you have two options when shopping at a third-party

Anyway, thanks a bunch! It downloading right noooow!

lol I feel this is almost somehow even more misleading then! I mean it says “Use gift card funds to contribute towards PlayStationPlus memberships.” - seems like then it’s geared to trick the unsuspecting gift recipient to use their card on a sub thinking that’s their only option!

At least I didn’t give them the extra $5 phew 

• True 1