Clarence Thomas Is a Criminal Update: Clarence Thomas Secretly Participated in Koch Network Donor Events (22 September 2023)

41 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

I swear to god, what is with white people’s obsession with one of its least impressive morons?  I genuinely blame years of bullshit pulp series’s propping the third reich and Hitler up as this neigh unstoppable force for where we are today.  

Shark Tank Horse GIF by ABC Network

2 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Amusing how every conservative media ghoul is out there defending Crow. We all know all those podcasters and writers and the like only exist due to sinecures provided by nutso billionaires, and this is just proving it.

image.png

image.png

It's moments like this--where you have prominent writers and political figures all the way from the far right to what you could generously call the center-left--all popping at once to say, "I don't understand why people keep ragging on the billionaire nazi garden. I have also taken many trips to the billionaire nazi garden," that really de-mystifies how things have gotten to be as fucked as they are.

• Like 1
  • True 1
  • Halal 1

21 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

It's moments like this--where you have prominent writers and political figures all the way from the far right to what you could generously call the center-left--all popping at once to say, "I don't understand why people keep ragging on the billionaire nazi garden. I have also taken many trips to the billionaire nazi garden," that really de-mystifies how things have gotten to be as fucked as they are.

Omg is my old post about feeling like Captain America and finding out Hydra took over S.H.I.E.L.D ever appropriate.

It's just a rich dude vacationing with his rich friends. It's not like he bought Thomas's mother a house or anything...

20230413-thomas-crow-deed-1200x630.jpg?c
WWW.PROPUBLICA.ORG

The transaction is the first known instance of money flowing from Crow to the Supreme Court justice. The sale netted the GOP megadonor two vacant lots and the house where Thomas’ mother was living.

• Guillotine 1

On 4/11/2023 at 4:53 PM, Zaku3 said:

Wait this dude has a "Garden of Eden" filled with statues of like Lenin, Stalin, and I think I heard Che? Nandaga?

Hilariously enough, Arnold supposedly has statues of all the former Soviet leaders; from Lenin to Gorbachev.

AKOZSYHFJJB5JJWZZBWPOFTM6E.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The misstatements are part of a pattern that has raised questions about how the justice views his obligation to report details about his finances to the public.

He’s not even try to hide the fact that he took bribes lol. 

• Guillotine 1

1 hour ago, outsida said:

That’s straight up money laundering, and I fear there is more dirt under this rock. 

Nobody launders money through closed business entities. Just start up a Delaware corp and you’ll never get caught unless a co-conspirator flips on you.

10 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:
AKOZSYHFJJB5JJWZZBWPOFTM6E.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The misstatements are part of a pattern that has raised questions about how the justice views his obligation to report details about his finances to the public.

He’s not even try to hide the fact that he took bribes lol. 

I finally was able to see a non-paywalled link to the article.

This one is such a non-story. The gist of it is his wife’s family has a real estate trust that was once a partnership entity, then was dissolved and remade as an LLC. All the assets and operations moved into the new LLC. Whoever is preparing their taxes didn’t make the entity change (“Ginger Limited” to “Ginger Holdings”) likely because they didn’t notice, and I’m guessing the LLC is probably still taxed as a partnership which would mean the actual income forms would be the same as before, which had they been different would have drawn more attention to the fact that they aren’t the same entity despite essentially being the same business.