food kicks

stepee

What weird food kicks are you on lately? I’ve been really into putting horseradish (not cream/sauce, just prepared horseradish) on sandwiches lately. Also I’ve found if you can get them on sale lunchables are actually still kind of a nice fun snack to grab if you just want a small something extra a couple hours after dinner.

I've been eating home-cooked meals every night since living at home. I have been having great self control in eating a small portion each night and mixing up a lot of different healthy foods. I've lost weight but more importantly I feel so much better. 

Living at my apartment I was eating pizza almost every night. I was slowly killing myself. 

This doesn't have anything to do with the thread topic lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

I've been eating home-cooked meals every night since living at home. I have been having great self control in eating a small portion each night and mixing up a lot of different healthy foods. I've lost weight but more importantly I feel so much better. 

Living at my apartment I was eating pizza almost every night. I was slowly killing myself. 

This doesn't have anything to do with the thread topic lol. 

You really are Costanza

• Haha 1

Nothing really specific, but I've really been branching out with my cooking more recently. I've found that butternut squash is delicious. I also roasted a pork tenderloin tonight for the first time and it was great. I'm not usually a big pork eater, but I always thought you had to cook it well done, which means it's always dry. I had this loin at a perfect 145 degrees, pink in the center, and it was so juicy and tasty. And it's not very expensive. Definitely something I'll be doing more of.

Man, I was going through bags of Butterfingers. This is like the first week in 2 months where I haven't gotten any. Got tired of them finally. I was never even a huge butterfingers guy and the new recipe isn't as good, except for the consistency which is why I think I was chowing down on them.

Most of my lunches lately have been instant ramen.  Mostly because I've been too busy to leave the house for lunch recently.  But it's been real good.  Throw a bit of sliced up spam in there, crack in a couple eggs, some sriracha...good stuff.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, best3444 said:

I’m currently trying to end this habit. I can eat pizza every day and never tire of it. I have a problem with eating at night and it’s just so easy and tasty to heat up a slice…...or two.  

• Hugs 2

I had a frozen pizza yesterday, have pizza rolls in the freezer, pepperoni and shredded cheese in the fridge which I will combine in a taco like fashion, an I'm getting pizza on Saturday as well and I'll eat the leftover from that on Sunday.

• Halal 1

13 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I got some Mexican oregano and have been sprinkling it on various foods. It's pretty good. Ya'll should get some Mexican oregano.

I love oregano in general and it's a must every time I eat pizza. I will try the Mexican kind because that sounds great.