Nikki Haley planning Feb. 15 launch for 2024 White House bid

8 hours ago, stepee said:

I think the problem is people like this probably know they won’t win but also know that the press cycle around just attempting it is worth the effort to bolster future book sales and speaking engagements since they can say “former presidential candidate” as if that means anything.

I think in her particular case she’s hoping to be DeSantis’ VP pick. 

1 minute ago, Anathema- said:

Denying that America has an issue with race from her perch of rights that were hard fought and won via Black American liberation. 

100% and this is what burns African Americans up about a lot of post civil rights movement immigrants particularly from Asia, the Middle East and even African and the Caribbean. 

1bc9eb427b53372b4d0984ead19a5fcd.jpg
WWW.THEONION.COM

CHARLESTON, SC—In the former South Carolina governor’s first major crisis as a presidential candidate, Nikki Haley was reportedly panicking Wednesday after someone actually ordered one of her campaign’s T-shirts. “I thought it was maybe my husband at first, but I asked him, and he said it wasn’t him—he didn’t even…

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/15/2023 at 11:07 AM, Ominous said:

I'd like to see anyone saying they are against "woke" be required to define what the fuck they actually mean.

Omg... its annoying as hell how this stupid word pops up in anything and everything!!

Its usually applied to signify that something was better before than it is now...without context rhyme or reason.. its f'n annoying

Michael Jordan is still the NBA goat, he was winning titles before the league went "woke"

Original Pringles were the best, all these "woke" flavors are disgusting

baseball was better when pitchers would try to go the full 9 innings now even baseball is "woke"

teachers are "woke", Marvel movies suck now that theyre "woke"...

auto industry is going "woke" with electric cars..

22 hours ago, MarSolo said:

I said it before: DeSantis is toast the moment the National audience actually hears him speak. He sounds like Nathan Lane in the Birdcage.

My buddy who lives in Florida has been saying the same thing for MONTHS. Not just how he sounds, but he's really not thaty much smarter than Trump. From what i understand, his wife is the brains in that outfit.

Coconut?

Not my place to say.

46 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Omg... its annoying as hell how this stupid word pops up in anything and everything!!

Its usually applied to signify that something was better before than it is now...without context rhyme or reason.. its f'n annoying

Michael Jordan is still the NBA goat, he was winning titles before the league went "woke"

Original Pringles were the best, all these "woke" flavors are disgusting

baseball was better when pitchers would try to go the full 9 innings now even baseball is "woke"

teachers are "woke", Marvel movies suck now that theyre "woke"...

auto industry is going "woke" with electric cars..

The Marvel thing is really stupid because Marvel has always been "woke" by their definition. You don't get more blatantly anti-racist, pro diversity ("woke") than the Xmen, particularly the international second team that most folks grew up on.

• Like 1

a803c89dc68fa8737ff8b5eb9b235c0f
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter made a series of racist remarks about Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley during an appearance on “The Mark Simone Show” this week. Born in South Carolina to Indian immigrant parents, Haley served as South Carolina’s governor from 2011 to 2017 before being appointed as the 29th U.S. ambassador to the United Nations by former President Donald Trump.

• Guillotine 1

Maybe she'll win the primary after all. 

230221145136-file-nikki-haley-2010.jpg?c
WWW.CNN.COM

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley defended states' rights to secede from the United States, South Carolina's Confederate History Month and the Confederate flag in a 2010 interview...