Do you know anyone who has been murdered?

Fizzzzle

I know a convicted murderer, but don't believe I've known anyone who was murdered. 

The murderer also went to the church I went to growing up (with my parents). He was a weird/awkward dude but seemed pretty harmless. A few months ago though he was arrested, charged, and convicted for the kidnapping and murder of a 12 year old girl back in the 80s. He's in his 70s now. Yeesh. 

Only two.

One was done in by a drive by. The shooter was never found.

The other was beaten to death by a mob. Well, technically they say what killed her wasn't the beating, but being driven over by one of her assailants. Hit and run for the driver meant everyone involved got nothing but probation and the driver got like ten years...so that's cool.

I know it's been said, but if you want to kill someone, best to use a car if you're afraid of going to jail for life.

A couple a girl I was close to as a kid got killed when her sister torched the house to kill her father (who survived but her mom and sister didn't). The other was a friend of mine that I'm pretty sure I mentioned here before:

WWW.CHURCHOFMISANTHROPY.COM

Chad Miller's Music Archive. All of his music in MP3 format from todeskampf, screaming monkey stick, nancyboy switchblade, maudlin rhapsodist, and clinical torment dedicated to keep his memory alive through his music.

Me and him were working on setting up more Industrial concerts in Northern Indiana there was a time in the early 00's when Gencon first hit here and some Industrial bands started playing in Indianapolis where a scene was growing. He ended up one day waking up to his brother coming out of his bedroom closet with a baseball bat and that is the last time he woke up.

Not personally but a guy I worked with at my old job had a high school friend who is now in hiding. Turns out he worked for the mob in the area as a hit man in his early 20’s. Then fled the country and hasn’t been seen/heard from since. Said he thought/use to “joke” about his job, until he actually left missing and name came up in the news. 

Plus I went to high school and had a few classes with one of Paul Bernardo’s victims’ brother. Never friended him, and no one said anything about it. 

We gave some office space and a laptop to a nephew of an employee who has since died and his wife worked for us. Years later I heard from another coworker that he had beat his wife and she later died. The other coworker saw it on the news and confirmed it with the uncle before he died.

The first job I had in Sparks, NV, the guy who helped deliver newspapers to the store I worked at was murdered. I was friends with him, and that hit hard. The guy killed killed 5 people. He killed my friend, who stopped to help him from being stranded, and stole his vehicle. 

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig
WWW.SANDIEGOUNIONTRIBUNE.COM

Detectives investigating a string of five homicides in two northern Nevada counties...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/nevada-man-convicted-of-5-murders-in-spree/

7 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Exactly how are we defining the word/concept of "murder"?

However you want. I know one person who committed suicide by cop after he murdered his wife, so... Does that count? He was definitely shot to death, but he was also firing back. So... Was he murdered? Kind of depends on your criteria.

I've always wanted to pick the brain of the officer who shot him. Of course I would never actually do that because I'm not a monster, but I relive that night in my head all the time. I want to know what he thinks.

He shot a cop before he got gunned down, so legally it was absolutely not murder (the cop survived), but like... 

16 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

So OP doesn't know anyone who was murdered.

5 actually. Depending on what counts as "murder." 5 people who were shot to death. I didn't want to put it in the OP because I didn't want it to seem like a kill score/dick measuring contest

9 hours ago, Biggie said:

No but after reading your threads I wish somebody would kill me 

When no one else can do the job, just do it yourself

(Kidding please don't kill yourself. Remember that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem)

2 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

When no one else can do the job, just do it yourself

(Kidding please don't kill yourself. Remember that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem)

I know. My sister killed herself the day after thanksgiving 12 years ago

• Hugs 2

17 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I know. My sister killed herself the day after thanksgiving 12 years ago

Sorry to hear that. As much as you shit on my content, I never actually wish ill on you or anyone you love, and if I ever cross that line, feel free to correct me.

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

5 actually. Depending on what counts as "murder." 5 people who were shot to death. I didn't want to put it in the OP because I didn't want it to seem like a kill score/dick measuring contest

Yes but the first one you shared was not a murder. It's like saying, "This dude jumped into a gorilla enclosure and stabbed a baby gorilla to death and then threatened to kill a silverback gorilla, then the gorilla killed him. He was murdered!" If anything your first description "suicide by cop" was more apt but if you've killed your wife and are shooting at police getting shot by the police is justified, not a murder.

Check that shooting thread where the guy shoots the robber, shoots the guy right in the back. Now that's more of a murder than this.

One of my wife’s students was killed when trying to buy or sell (I forget by this point) an Xbox from someone online. They were in middle school. 

mother than a suicide or two thats it as far as I know

might know a guy or two from high school who did some murdering but that’s different 

10 hours ago, stepee said:

I sorta knew a guy through a coworker that blew his brains out in my coworkers dad’s living room after she broke up with him is the closest I have I think. 

She didn’t take him back still.

A person I knew who was related to my brother-in-law hung himself in the closet after his girlfriend broke up with him. His kids found him and they were very young. They told mom when she called that daddy was sleeping in the closet.

• Sad 2