Trump campaign 3, 2024: this time, even stupider

Maybe I'm just optimistic, but I don't think the media is going to give him the kid glove treatment anymore. I think they will be more honest with their reporting this time around, cause everyone seems to be tired of his bullshit other than the insane core MAGAts. But then again, Haberman already seems to be back on her bullshit and I don't expect the New York Times to be any different. And once he manages to not piss in his KFC in public, we'll be getting more "Oh how presidential" puff pieces. Oh hell.

• True 1

Coming into work, I listened to some NPR headlines. They usually give a brief overview of two stories they're going to go in-depth on and then they run through about 5 headline stories. Trump was nowhere to be found in the first two stories, and in the headlines, he was #3. The missile in Poland was the top story.

Promising how they're covering him so far. I hope national political journalists don't go back into their old habits.

• Halal 2

15 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Coming into work, I listened to some NPR headlines. They usually give a brief overview of two stories they're going to go in-depth on and then they run through about 5 headline stories. Trump was nowhere to be found in the first two stories, and in the headlines, he was #3. The missile in Poland was the top story.

Promising how they're covering him so far. I hope national political journalists don't go back into their old habits.

UmiIXA5.jpg

19 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

UmiIXA5.jpg

I'm loving the insurrection context. This isn't bad.

Other sites:

uJ0FgWi.png

0ulFHhE.png

MnUXjVB.png

So far, he's getting a bit less attention that I expected yesterday. CNN has been talking a lot about the Artemis mission and Ukraine on their show this morning with only some coverage toward Trump.

The media that’s going to be the hardest on him is not the one GOP voters listen to or watch. Fox News wasn’t the kindest to him until he won the primaries for the 2016 election. I’m not trying to be a doomer, but let’s not pretend that the GOP doesn’t have a history of doubling down and moving further to the right after losing elections. Trump will probably curb stomp DeSantis in a primary debate, and I honestly have no idea who in the GOP would have a real chance of beating him even with all the baggage. The talk of Trump running third party and/or a “fractured-GOP” is literally the same talk that occurred during the 2016 primaries.

• b_m_b_m_b_m changed the title to Trump campaign 3, 2024: this time, even stupider