Trump campaign 3, 2024: this time, even stupider

If Trump was smart, he would make DeSantis his VP. But Trump isn’t smart. And he needs completely unobstructed limelight.

I cannot wait for them to duke it out during the primary, DeSantis to win the nomination, Trump runs third party to spite and split the GOP.

Just now, osxmatt said:

If Trump was smart, he would make DeSantis his VP. But Trump isn’t smart. And he needs completely unobstructed limelight.

I cannot wait for them to duke it out during the primary, DeSantis to win the nomination, Trump runs third party to spite and split the GOP.

inshallah but he isn't losing

Just now, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I'm genuinely shocked that he's been such a good boy to this point!

It's almost like he doesn't want to do this, he just kind of needs to. Going on a magical mystery tour where he gets sucked off at every stop is fun, being president is not.

Just now, osxmatt said:

The invention of the three party system.

Looking forward to Trump going 100% QAnon in this election and the media having no clue about how to handle. The New York Times will drop some gems like "Republicans claim that Nancy Pelosi's demonic strength comes from her capture and murder of the angel Gabriel. We interviewed 5 Trump voters to see what the death of the archangel means to them."

• True 3

He’s doing this to get his MAGAts to vote tomorrow or give them permission to intimidate/attack if things aren’t looking their way. Tomorrow and the following day are going to make for some scary headlines I think. Whether it be a radical Republican winning or a radical republican rally/shooting for many of stupid reasons