Trump campaign 3, 2024: this time, even stupider

cMbX4BQ.jpeg?fb
IMGUR.COM

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Trump Wet Dream over from Maga Land, along with some defeatist maga copium.

These people are literal fucking nutjobs. The forum I took this from is incredible in the worst way possible. Self hatred and veiled homosexual feelings towards the old orange shit bag makes for a twisted reality.

• Confused 3

52 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:
w_800
WWW.CNN.COM

Facebook's fact-checkers will need to stop fact-checking former President Donald Trump if he announces that he is running for president, according to a company memo obtained by CNN.

To be fair, you don’t want to confuse the boomers.

I’m a bit perplexed by the presumption that Trump would run 3rd party if he didn’t win the GOP nomination. I think the dude hates losing too much to run a 3rd party campaign that certainly loses to the Dem even if it hurts the GOP.

4 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I’m a bit perplexed by the presumption that Trump would run 3rd party if he didn’t win the GOP nomination. I think the dude hates losing too much to run a 3rd party campaign that certainly loses to the Dem even if it hurts the GOP.

But if he runs in order to fuck over the other candidates, that's still a W in his book.  I still don't think he really intended to win in 2016, but rather use the loss as a springboard as a new Trump network that would bash HRC 24/7. 

• True 1