The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - update: 10+ million copies sold worldwide in first three days (fastest selling title in the Zelda series)

Keyser_Soze

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

So? That’s the other thread. Not this one. Get ahold of yourself. 

I can ask you a simple question in why you were talking shit on me. You don't even have an answer. You just did it because everyone was. You don't do it one on one. 

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

There’s no evading. I said one thing in agreement with several others about your consistent behavior over the better part of a decade. There’s no reason for you to lose your shit in a totally separate thread. 

Oh, I was responding to the dick head above. That got the ball rolling. I refuse to get shit on. Especially on a message board hiding behind a computer. 

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

Oh. Well, without hostile intent, I don't agree with your beliefs in that thread. An ending of evil is often celebrated, in real life and in video games.

That's all that needed to be said over at the other board. Nope. And I know why. 

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I think we just wanna talk about the game in the game thread. 

I stopped at Rito village the other night, so I’ll probably pick that quest line back up. Provided I don’t see other interesting shit in the distance and get distracted again.

Then why do you accept and quote the guy that started this and completely ignore him for breaking this thread? 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Then why do you accept and quote the guy that started this and completely ignore him for breaking this thread? 

To be fair her first post after that spat was just simply

Holy fucking christ 

Anyway, now that I’ve beaten my replay of TLOU2, I get to focus on Zelda fully. Pretty excited to lay into it tomorrow. 

It only acknowledged the spat but moved on to talking about Zelda right away. She had not quoted Mar until he brought up her mention of TLOU2. While not Zelda, it is on the topic of games.

• Thanks 1

Ugh I can’t get anything done. I’ve been on my way to rito all game. Now I found to shrine way up in the sky. The kahatuan one or whatever. Junping on sail boats. Saw the light dude flying way up there. Now I wanna make an air balloon and keep placing fire emitters just to get up there. RITO VILLAGE HERE I oh fuck it

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

You are just lettin' grudges get to ya, man. Exit d1p for the night if ya can. Sleep it off if ya can.

CastlevaniaNut18 has been after me for fucking years. Then she teams up with others and attacks. Plays miss innocent when she is isolated. It's beyond a small grudge. Its fucking lame.

I’ve been running really hot and cold with this game. I’ll get obsessed for a day or two, playing from the time I get home from work until it’s time to go to bed, and then I won’t touch it for the rest of the week. Can’t really pinpoint why. I can’t remember the last time I played a game like that. 

Out of curiosity I went to check my quest completion data on Breath of the Wild… and holy shit, I was not credited as having completed the game…… apparently I never completed the game on Switch and instead had done it on my WiiU file… so sure enough took the file as it was and headed to Hyrule castle..

First things first: Guardians, we definitely lost something in TOTK with them being gone… In trying to rush to the fight I got ping ponged back and forth between 3 of them..activated Daruk and Revali to solve that… anyhow the Champions attack cutscene and battle with Calamity Ganon were great with the nice variety of attacks… a little bit of menu healing (still the most overpowered ability along with midfight teleport) and I beat the game…

Just this small tasted makes me feel that the game will not be obsolete to me… plus I need to conquer the DLC

27 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

only 120?!?! I'm at 175 and just now am 

Reveal hidden contents

Haha, well by this point I still do have a TON of side quests and most of the shrines I'm still missing are all shrine quests. I just spent the last twenty or so hours working through side quests when I realized that I'm liable to get the end of this game spoiled before I come anywhere close to actually completing the game.

Some random thoughts...

Spoiler

So this game now introduces a new historic character we've never been introduced to. How many of them exist in the Zelda universe? We have the ancient Princess Zelda that was cursed in AoL and for whom future first princesses of Hyrule are named after.

And now we've got the unnamed Zonai hero that helped defeat Ganon with the help of the Devine Beasts 10k years before Zelda and Link tried to do the same again and failed 100 years prior to the events if BotW.

I guess we all assumed he was another Hylian Link, but surprise, he was a Zonai Link.