The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - update: 10+ million copies sold worldwide in first three days (fastest selling title in the Zelda series)

Keyser_Soze

Just now, MarSolo said:

Nothing like coming in here and getting spoiled by the guy who literally needs his hand held to play this game.

I put it in spoilers. I don't need anybody to hold my hand. I was just sparking up conversation in the thread. Its very simple to get assistance in videogames idiot. 

9 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Nothing like coming in here and getting spoiled in a Homer Simpson “Darth Vader is Luke’s father” by the guy who literally needs his hand held to play this game.

You can’t make this shit up.

Lol, you had to edit your post to put in "you can't make this shit up"?

Are you fuckin serious? Get a fucking life, dude. Holy shit it's a stupid videogame message board lol. Jesus christ you're annoying as fuck always trying to attack me. Shut the fuck up and head back to political board you pos. 

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Lol, you had to edit your post to put in "you can't make this shit up"?

Are you fuckin serious? Get a fucking life, dude. Holy shit it's a stupid videogame message board lol. Jesus christ you're annoying as fuck always trying to attack me. Shut the fuck up and head back to political board you pos. 

Look at you crying like a bitch.

Try being less of a sociopathic moron and maybe people wouldn’t attack you.

• Haha 1

Just now, MarSolo said:

Right, you were the one defending the fucking Unabomber.

Not defending him if you read my post.

I never even went back to that thread because you guys are fucking pathetic. You have no balls so you probably jumped on the band wagon and attacked. Am I right? Cause I know you love to attack me whenever you can on a message board. 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Not defending him if you read my post.

I never even went back to that thread because you guys are fucking pathetic. You have no balls so you probably jumped on the band wagon and attacked. Am I right? Cause I know you love to attack me whenever you can on a message board. 

So you admit that you go there to try and rile people up in bad faith? Very ballsy. You are a bitch, you literally defend mass murderers and shit heads. I bet we were awful people because we all cheered Osama bin Laden’s death?

Just now, MarSolo said:

So you admit that you go there to try and rile people up in bad faith? Very ballsy. You are a bitch, you literally defend mass murderers and shit heads.

Wtf are you blabbering about? I went into that thread because people like you celebrate people dying. It's fuckin disgusting. You sir, are the bitch. 

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Wtf are you blabbering about? I went into that thread because people like you celebrate people dying. It's fuckin disgusting. You sir, are the bitch. 

Answer the question. Was it awful to cheer Hitler or bin Laden’s death?

6 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Answer the question. Was it awful to cheer Hitler or bin Laden’s death?

Hitler is not a human being. That's on another scale. Bin Laden, I didn't celebrate his death when they killed him. I'm not a scum bucket like you. 

6 hours ago, TwinIon said:

Tokyo, Kamakura, Mt Fuji, Kyoto, Osaka, Kanazawa, the Kurobe Dam alpine route, and then all the way up to Hokkaido. We had a really great time. Japan is wonderful.

Fantastic! I plan to visit many of those places in March!

6 hours ago, TwinIon said:

Tokyo, Kamakura, Mt Fuji, Kyoto, Osaka, Kanazawa, the Kurobe Dam alpine route, and then all the way up to Hokkaido. We had a really great time. Japan is wonderful.

We’re doing a week in Osaka, which will include day trips to Kyoto and Nara Park, then 2 weeks in Tokyo, which will include a day trip to Hakone. 

Still don’t have everything planned out, but we’ll be doing a lot of train trips. I can’t wait for October. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Holy fucking christ 

Anyway, now that I’ve beaten my replay of TLOU2, I get to focus on Zelda fully. Pretty excited to lay into it tomorrow. 

There’s a game I need to get back into. I rushed to finish the original game right before the show came out, then started the second, then got to THAT point in the game and held off for a bit once my characters reached Seattle.

1 minute ago, MarSolo said:

There’s a game I need to get back into. I rushed to finish the original game right before the show came out, then started the second, then got to THAT point in the game and held off for a bit once my characters reached Seattle.

Oh man, it gutted me, even though it was my second time. I am ready but not ready for the heartbreak that’s gonna come with season 2. 

But it’s a powerful story to make me feel that way. I don’t think any other game has done that to me. 

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Oh man, it gutted me, even though it was my second time. I am ready but not ready for the heartbreak that’s gonna come with season 2. 

But it’s a powerful story to make me feel that way. I don’t think any other game has done that to me. 

And the show is going to find a way to make that even more heart wrenching. Episode 3 still hits me.

5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@CastlevaniaNut18 since you only talk shit in me in other threads with protection. What are you upset about with me exactly?

I didn't call you a sensitive lesbian this time so now what are you crying about?

Uhhh, I was talking about games. 

You have some problems, man. This is not normal behavior from a well-adjusted adult. 

• Haha 1