If you wakeup to use the bathroom, do you turn the light on or leave it off?

Bacon

white-leviton-electrical-outlets-recepta
WWW.HOMEDEPOT.COM

Peace of mind, all the time. The SmartlockPro Self-Test GFCI tests itself even if you forget. Designed to meet the latest UL standard for auto-monitoring (self-test) our complete line of self-test GFCIs

I put this near the bathroom sink. Best thing ever. Has a light sensor so it automatically turns on /off. Puts out enough light you never have to turn on the bathroom light at night.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:
white-leviton-electrical-outlets-recepta
WWW.HOMEDEPOT.COM

Peace of mind, all the time. The SmartlockPro Self-Test GFCI tests itself even if you forget. Designed to meet the latest UL standard for auto-monitoring (self-test) our complete line of self-test GFCIs

I put this near the bathroom sink. Best thing ever. Has a light sensor so it automatically turns on /off. Puts out enough light you never have to turn on the bathroom light at night.

Same

So this reminds me of an article I read in Men's Health years and years ago that read when you need to use the washroom at night, rather than turning the light on, which can interrupt your body's attempt to fall back asleep later, look at where your toilet is, and quickly turn your light switch on and off multiple times in rapid succession so that when you leave the light off, an imprint of your toilet will be "burned in your vision", that way you can keep the lights off, while still being able to see he toilet and aim. 

I thought that was so fucking stupid. Here's a better idea; don't flick your light switch on and off and burn out your bulbs, just leave it off, and instead just go sit. Is your masculinity and ego so fragile you can't handle the idea of being a man who sits and pees, even for just this circumstance? Who cares? No one can see you. No one can judge you. You're tired and want to go to back to bed. Relax, go in, sit, do your business, wash your hands, and then get back to your comfy bed so you can rest up for the hard day of work ahead of you, you magnificent, hunky, burly man of a man. 

Taking a shit though, yeah turn the light on so you can wipe thoroughly. No one wants to wash streak marks. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Brick said:

I thought that was so fucking stupid. Here's a better idea; don't flick your light switch on and off and burn out your bulbs, just leave it off, and instead just go sit. Is your masculinity and ego so fragile you can't handle the idea of being a man who sits and pees, even for just this circumstance? Who cares? No one can see you. No one can judge you. You're tired and want to go to back to bed. Relax, go in, sit, do your business, wash your hands, and then get back to your comfy bed so you can rest up for the hard day of work ahead of you, you magnificent, hunky, burly man of a man. 

Taking a shit though, yeah turn the light on so you can wipe thoroughly. No one wants to wash streak marks. 

You think you're @Fizzzzle now?

49 minutes ago, Brick said:

So this reminds me of an article I read in Men's Health years and years ago that read when you need to use the washroom at night, rather than turning the light on, which can interrupt your body's attempt to fall back asleep later, look at where your toilet is, and quickly turn your light switch on and off multiple times in rapid succession so that when you leave the light off, an imprint of your toilet will be "burned in your vision", that way you can keep the lights off, while still being able to see he toilet and aim. 

You sleep naked? 

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You're a savage who wipes you need a bidet to wake you up in the middle of the night with a cold water blast right in your butthole!

Trust me, I want a bidet. Been thinking about buying one of those little hook on ones. 

Even if I happen to be a little buzzed, I can hit the toilet with the lights off, so that's usually what I do. Seems there's always a little light coming from something. If my daughter happens to hear me wake up, she'll run in there, flip the lights on and yell 'ARE YOU GOING PEE?'

2 hours ago, Brick said:

Trust me, I want a bidet. Been thinking about buying one of those little hook on ones. 

do_it.gif

I got a Tushy and it was really easy to install (5 minutes or less) and has been great for the last year.

Also, I once saw someone recommend keeping one eye closed when turning on the light so that you keep your night vision in one eye for when you turn the lights back off. 

2 hours ago, Nokra said:

do_it.gif

I got a Tushy and it was really easy to install (5 minutes or less) and has been great for the last year.

Also, I once saw someone recommend keeping one eye closed when turning on the light so that you keep your night vision in one eye for when you turn the lights back off. 

Pirate Pirating GIF