Update: Remedy reports that the Max Payne 1&2 Remake is progressing to the "proof-of-concept" stage

SaysWho?

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Will you still be able to crank up the game's brightness setting to maximum to be able to see the invisible bridge? If not then I want no part of what's surely a faithless hack remake. :talkhand:

lol was it really that easy 

I never beat the original but it will hsve a special place in my heart as the first game that taught me about resolutions. Didn't know what it was changed it forgot why but noticed the game looks better. 

Simpler times. 

18 hours ago, vaxick said:

Please come with a mousepad :pray:

I still have mine from the original game, and use it to this day! Once I get home, I'll snap a photo of it.

I certainly wouldn't mind a replace mouse pad though as a pre-order bonus. Back when preorder bonuses actually meant something.

• Shocked 1

On 4/8/2022 at 7:33 PM, imthesoldier said:

spacer.png

@vaxick

Included Max Payne 2 in there. Never did get Max Payne 3 for PC though. Originally got that for PS3, but have since sold that one. I’m looking to get the whole trilogy on Steam. 

That's amazing.  I remember all of that fondly.  I wonder what ever happened to my Max Payne mousepad.  Wouldn't surprise me if it's floating around in the drawers of my folks computer desk considering the other ancient relics that exist in it for no reason.

Speaking of Max Payne, this old benchmark from Remedy just came to mind.  It was the first time I ever saw the name Max Payne and wondered what on earth it was.

On 4/8/2022 at 4:33 PM, imthesoldier said:

spacer.png

@vaxick

Included Max Payne 2 in there. Never did get Max Payne 3 for PC though. Originally got that for PS3, but have since sold that one. I’m looking to get the whole trilogy on Steam. 

The woman who helped take care of my grandfather randomly had that mousepad. I regret never asking if I could have it if I bought her a new mousepad.

• 1 year later...
black-vertical%403x.png
INVESTORS.REMEDYGAMES.COM

Remedy Entertainment Plc | Stock Exchange Release, April 26, 2023, […]

Max Payne 1&2 remake progressing to the proof-of-concept stage. 

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Update: Remedy reports that the Max Payne 1&2 Remake is progressing to the "proof-of-concept" stage