Keyser_Soze

spacer.png

11.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png 

Los Angeles Rams (12-5)

Date: February 13 - 3:30 PM PST
Network: NBC

11.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png

Cincinnati Bengals (10-7)

Special Halftime Show: Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, and Kendrick Lamar

We've got an exciting built team vs a bought team. Which one will prevail in the end?

Rooting for the Bengals, though I'm expecting the Rams to win. Not that my expectations should mean anything given how wrong I've been about this post season.

I do think seeing LA win would be the ultimate test of how much the city cares about football. I'm guessing it wouldn't change much.

23 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

Rooting for the Bengals, though I'm expecting the Rams to win. Not that my expectations should mean anything given how wrong I've been about this post season.

I do think seeing LA win would be the ultimate test of how much the city cares about football. I'm guessing it wouldn't change much.

the thing about the Rams is they've done a decent job of reaching the LA transplants. They have nice jerseys and havent sucked like the Chargers did. You'll see a lot of influencers repping the Rams the next couple weeks. 

14 minutes ago, johnny said:

the thing about the Rams is they've done a decent job of reaching the LA transplants. They have nice jerseys and havent sucked like the Chargers did. You'll see a lot of influencers repping the Rams the next couple weeks. 

Not gonna lie, I like them uni’s

I thought one of the biggest tragedies of the 2020 season was when Joe Burrow went down.  Watched almost every play of his before then.  So raw, but so good.

This game...Jeepers it should be a good one.

I still may not watch.  I couldn't bring myself to watch either Championship game or highlights or talk.  Other than who won I have no idea what happened.

I am a football fan, but I am old and I am tired and I am bitter.  Not angry at a single soul or team.   

I've been to a number of Cincy games and I am happy for them (Happy for Stafford, too).  I have a fair number of friends down there.  One of which was espousing the success of the team and do so as an ode to her late father who passed in 2018...mad respect for her.

However, I was hoping for the same sort of moment of feeling as my father has been gone now the last 14 years and this was one of those things that, although I talk to him and he is in my prayers, I thought it was just going to get me a even closer to him after all this time.  It was this team, this game, that bonded us from my childhood, to my high school play, through the decades, after the passing of mother, to the games we went to together to that time headed home after the Giants game (the last home game of the year) where I mentioned, "be thankful, Dad, and don't worry about the loss.  You never know, this could be the last Bills game you ever see."

In which he replied, "Yeah, you're right."...and it was.

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO @ that avocados ad

V5FZGBFXRVJEZOBMX65ZYHKWXM.jpg
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Mexico said on Saturday the United States has decided to temporarily suspend avocado shipments on security grounds from the western state of Michoacan, a major producing region that has faced chronic problems with gang violence.