Super Bowl LVI | Straight Outta SoFi | February 13 - 3:30 PM PST

Keyser_Soze

11 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You're still salty they beat the Raiders.

No.  I was just happy they made the playoffs -- the Raiders overachieved this year.  They were a .500 calibre team (at best) that got lucky.

However, any team that got outgained by the Raiders by almost 80 yards in a playoff game, and was only 1 play away from going to overtime, probably isn't good enough to win the Super Bowl.

2 hours ago, Komusha said:

I love Kendrick but he felt out of place within the context of the rest of the acts. Like they just threw him in there so that there is at least one rapper that today's kids like.

I thought the song choice of Alright was weird. Not one of his most well known songs at all. I thought he was going to do Humble or at least i. A lot of his songs may have made the nfl and white people uncomfortable though. 

14 minutes ago, johnny said:

I thought the song choice of Alright was weird. Not one of his most well known songs at all. I thought he was going to do Humble or at least i. A lot of his songs may have made the nfl and white people uncomfortable though. 

what about homosexuals and transgenders?

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

It was released as a single and has a music video. I'm sure plenty of people have heard it.

a lot of songs have music videos lol. my point remains. It's not a song that a lot of people who listen to the billboard radio hear and recognize 

2 minutes ago, johnny said:

a lot of songs have music videos lol. my point remains. It's not a song that a lot of people who listen to the billboard radio hear and recognize 

The song won 2 grammys and nominated for an MTV video award. Also it's the perfect length for some douche who only listens to radio to hear.

And some "regular people" end up liking things totally the opposite of what you might consider popular.

Like some lady I worked with was a Jason Statham fan but had never actually seen his good movies. She liked him for Homefront and all his lame movies.

43 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

The song won 2 grammys and nominated for an MTV video award. Also it's the perfect length for some douche who only listens to radio to hear.

And some "regular people" end up liking things totally the opposite of what you might consider popular.

Like some lady I worked with was a Jason Statham fan but had never actually seen his good movies. She liked him for Homefront and all his lame movies.

you're saying things that dont matter. im telling you it's not one of his most well known songs. it peaked at 81 on the us billboards lol