Super Bowl LVI | Straight Outta SoFi | February 13 - 3:30 PM PST

Keyser_Soze

Aaron Donald should win DPOY literally every year. Defensive player of his generation, maybe greatest defensive player of all time.

Congrats to Stafford too for finally making it to the top

12 minutes ago, johnny said:

refs conveniently started calling small penalties in the last two minutes when they let stuff go all game and even missed obvious penalties. love that inconsistency for the game. 🙄

Cris Collinsworth in the first quarter: They're letting them play

last 2 minutes roll around and the same call that wasn't called a hold is now called a hold.

What gets me is anyone calling that BS penalty a make-up call for Ramsey getting facemasked for a TD. That non-call on the facemask was actually a make-up call for the non-call of Ramsey holding Higgins at the goal line which led to a FG instead of 1st and goal at the 1. They were even before the phantom hold.  

Just now, Komusha said:

It was meant as a joke. Jokes don't need to have airtight logic in order to use humor to convey a deeper truth.

And that truth is that we old as fuck.

I saw that tweet earlier and this show wasn't for "us" most people my age I spoke to weren't excited for the show. I'm just saying that whole The Who thing hasn't been a thing really because they've kept the acts mostly fresh for several years.

I won't deny it was a good show though.

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I saw that tweet earlier and this show wasn't for "us" most people my age I spoke to weren't excited for the show. I'm just saying that whole The Who thing hasn't been a thing really because they've kept the acts mostly fresh for several years.

I won't deny it was a good show though.

Yeah true. I think the larger point is that the show was clearly nostalgia bait aimed at us elder millennials, just like those other acts were aimed at boomers. Elder millennials aren't used to be catered to like that.

• True 1

1 hour ago, Komusha said:

Yeah true. I think the larger point is that the show was clearly nostalgia bait aimed at us elder millennials, just like those other acts were aimed at boomers. Elder millennials are used to be catered to like that.

The Ads too. Austin Powers, Cable Guy. Like who is nostalgic for Cable Guy!?

• True 1

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Dr. Dre was looking rough but Snoop looked like he did back in the heyday.

Then Kendrick came out and showed everyone how it's supposed to be done. :p

I love Kendrick but he felt out of place within the context of the rest of the acts. Like they just threw him in there so that there is at least one rapper that today's kids like.