Canadian Insurrection | UPDATE - Oversight commission rules invocation of Emergency Act by Trudeau was warranted

Interesting, though at odds with other recent polls that show a stable 29-32 for LPC/CPC, and 20-24 for NDP. This one seems to shift NDP massively to CPC, which...doesn't seem likely, but who knows!

EDIT - And crazily, based on where the % for each party is based geographically, Mainstreet still projects the LPC forming government even if those numbers held true in an election right now.

FL6XidoX0Ao2xgT?format=jpg&name=large

26 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Interesting, though at odds with other recent polls that show a stable 29-32 for LPC/CPC, and 20-24 for NDP. This one seems to shift NDP massively to CPC, which...doesn't seem likely, but who knows!

EDIT - And crazily, based on where the % for each party is based geographically, Mainstreet still projects the LPC forming government even if those numbers held true in an election right now.

FL6XidoX0Ao2xgT?format=jpg&name=large

As a NPD voter I can at least say for myself and my wife… NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!

7 minutes ago, Captain Pickle said:

Why do we need horses?  Couldn’t you just use motorcycles if you intent is to clear a path?

With mad max spikes, of course 

Nothing is as terrifying as having a police horse ride up on to your front porch to break up a party. 

they’re great for crowd control

13 minutes ago, Captain Pickle said:

Why do we need horses?

Cause they are a great crowd buster, super intimidating and when they want you to move you either move or get stepped on. 

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

You don't get a sense of how big and powerful they are until you're up close to one.

I swear before the disband, DC Metro Mounted horses knew you were scared and would get as close as possible.