Canadian Insurrection | UPDATE - Oversight commission rules invocation of Emergency Act by Trudeau was warranted

EDIT - Looks like the convoy will reach Ottawa on Jan 29 and may contain a few hundred/thousand vehicles containing Canada's best and brightest:

49ujdenxp1e81.png

This is the convoy out to stop COVID mandates and also overthrow the government and also to grift people using GoFundMe and also to take down GoFundMe HQ in the US.

• CitizenVectron changed the title to Jan 29 Canadian Insurrection — Let's Go Brandeau
4 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

Wait, is this what my cousin has been posting about? I thought it was a support truck drivers bringing food to grocery stores, brb, gonna go shit post. 

Nope. The food shortages in some grocery stores have nothing to do with the trucker vaccine mandate, and in fact the head of one grocery chain even said the shortages are easing.

5 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

He has brought it upon himself. His complete lack of leadership has created divisions that will take a generation to fix. 

Haha there is nothing he could have done to control the pandemic that conservative crazies wouldn't throw a shitfit over. No one should bother trying to negotiate or reason with them. 

2 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

Haha there is nothing he could have done to control the pandemic that conservative crazies wouldn't throw a shitfit over. No one should bother trying to negotiate or reason with them. 

It’s not just about that, has he even lifted a finger to try to stop the woke invaision?

• Haha 2
  • True 1

A true leader would acknowledge the frustration and disappointment most Canadians are feeling today and urge neighbours to reach out to those they disagree with.  Not vilify them.

Speaking as an American who has had to endure these type of people for FAR too long, to hell with that shit.

Hopefully, they do something incredibly stupid and the RCMP light up a few of 'em.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Did Trudeau molest AbsolutSurgen or something?

TrueD'oh utterly sucks donkey wang, but to even remotely suggest "reaching out" to these swine who wear a yellow Star of David as a protest symbol is absolutely OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOrthy, especially when you can be DAMNED sure they've uttered their fair share of anti-Semitic comments at some point in their lives.

"Vilify" them to hell and back.  They deserve absolutely nothing less and nothing more.

31 minutes ago, Brick said:

One of my former professors keeps posting support for them on Facebook (as well as other general anti mandate/lockdown stuff). I muted her for the next 30 days. I should probably just unfriend her. She was always a bit whacko. 

Unfriend each and every one of them and don't look back.

Just consider those people to be dead to you.

Great little nugget from this article:

image-from-ios.jpg;w=1200;h=800;mode=cro
WWW.TBNEWSWATCH.COM

Read the full story and comment on Tbnewswatch.com

Organizers refused to speak with local media and when asked, threatened reporters with trespassing charges, on land they did not own, after calling the reporters “dirty communists” and telling them to “go find a new country” in a verbal confrontation.

This group is nothing more than yellow vest v2. I look forward to when the news covers them over the weekend and we see tons of racist signs and other BS that has nothing to actually do with the "concerns" this was supposedly about.

13 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Nope. The food shortages in some grocery stores have nothing to do with the trucker vaccine mandate, and in fact the head of one grocery chain even said the shortages are easing.

I was glad that stores were calling this BS out that the CPC was trying to peddle. A larger contribution to stock storages is workers out stick across the whole supply chain, not truckers. Canada is also not the only country being hit by this.

But Deputy Chief Steve Bell voiced concern about “parallel groups” that intelligence suggests will also turn up to the protest. The police are trying to reach these groups — as well as counter-protesters — to discuss their aims.

The real risk of violence comes not from the truckers, who largely seem to have non-violent aims.  But, rather the far-right and far-left groups that are likely to latch onto the protests.

The convoy has a pretty silly/naïve MOU -- their goals are really hard to take seriously.

What is becoming clear, is that their is a relative large (and growing) minority of people who do not support the current restrictions.  And many of them are getting very angry about it.

I mean the organizer of the convoy himself has said that bullets are the solution to the current restrictions and "infringements" by Trudeau. I don't care if there are non-violent people in the convoy that have been duped, the leadership has made it pretty clear what they think. 

While there are many who are tired of the current restrictions, I think you may be overestimating how many people are angry about them, specifically in terms of that anger being directed at government and not the unvaccinated. 

• True 2