Canadian Insurrection | UPDATE - Oversight commission rules invocation of Emergency Act by Trudeau was warranted

• CitizenVectron changed the title to Canadian Anti-Vax Insurrection | UPDATE - Trudeau to revoke Emergencies Act

Old and busted: Trudeau invoked Emergencies Act to become dictator of Canada

New hotness: Trudeau invoked and then revoked the Emergencies Act to test loyalty of Parliament for becoming dictator in the near future...and the WEF has something to do with this

Gotta love the constantly moving goalposts of conspiracies.

• True 1

Well my one cousin who has sadly gone truly deep state with everything. Well, it appears he has either left Facebook or (the more likely scenario) was banned from site. I don’t know how easy it might be for him to try to start a new account, I hope it helps him. Again I highly doubt because he has other message boards I’m sure he’s a part of. Like I said before, I know both my cousins are smarter then this but it hurts to see them fall further and further into denial of reality. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

• 1 month later...
  • CitizenVectron changed the title to Canadian Anti-Vax Insurrection | UPDATE - $8 million in convoy money missing
1 hour ago, Anathema- said:

Step one is to decide to shamelessly support nazis in some way, that's the problem. 

As noted in the thread I made about stealing from the funds raised in Philando Castille’s name, Shaun King been running scams and grifts for almost 10 years now and he is on his face just a Bernie Bro

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

As noted in the thread I made about stealing from the funds raised in Philando Castille’s name, Shaun King been running scams and grifts for almost 10 years now and he is on his face just a Bernie Bro

Sure, I was just riffing on the topic. 

Just now, Anathema- said:

Sure, I was just riffing on the topic. 

I just don't want anybody think their grift goal is completely out of the reach :p 

• 4 weeks later...

There's a new convoy that entered Ottawa, this time lots of motorcycles and trucks. They are calling it "Rolling Thunder," and it's got the usual characters (white supremacists, traitors, etc). The only scheduled speaker is a known anti-Semite and crazy person. Fortunately, this time the Ottawa police are dealing with it a bit better. However, some Conservatives still managed to show up and support the morons:

There have been multiple arrests already, including people who attended the first rally and were released on bail on the condition that they not return to Ottawa. Those people will likely see prison time, now.

• CitizenVectron changed the title to Canadian Anti-Vax Insurrection | UPDATE - New Rally: Rolling Thunder (same morons)

Elsewhere in Canada...

image.jpg
WWW.CP24.COM

Toronto police say that they will have an enhanced presence downtown this weekend as more than a dozen protests take place, including a pro-Palestinian rally that has been the site of clashes between demonstrators in the past.

He said that some members of the public have expressed concerns in recent days about an Al-Quds Day protest planned for Saturday afternoon in the downtown core, specifically regrading the “potential for hate speech, as well as the potential for confrontation between participants and those who are opposed to the event.”

Interim Police Chief James Ramer is seen in this undated photo.

“I think we can all agree that there is no place for this,” Ramer said. “I want to reassure those who have these concerns that like all demonstrations, the Toronto Police Service will be visibly present and actively monitoring these events. As always, we respect people's charter rights and will facilitate lawful and peaceful protest. What we will not tolerate is civil disobedience and violence or hateful behavior that crosses the line into criminality.”

1 hour ago, Uaarkson said:

It really warms my heart to know that our dear friends to the North are following us straight to hell.

I thought the same thing when I saw the new headlines this morning. Russia’s laughing at us as they slowly crumble. 

2 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Just imagine if these protestors were Indigenous or Black, and surrounded an officer on the ground and started grabbing at them...we'd be reading about how violent rioters had been shot in a police-involved incident.

Love that you can see the one guy at the end wearing a "Freedom Convoy 2022" hoodie. Someone understood the assignment (grift).