What colors do you mostly wear?

Fizzzzle

Like I imagine @Chris-has plenty of brightly colored polos.

I personally have a lot of flannels in various degrees of grey and brown because I'm a northwest hipster and that's what we do, but I'd say 3/7 days of the week I'm pretty much head to toe in black, minus the shoes. So head to ankle in black. Especially true during the winter when I wear the one parka that I own every single day, which is black.

5 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Like I imagine @Chris-has plenty of brightly colored polos.

I personally have a lot of flannels in various degrees of grey and brown because I'm a northwest hipster and that's what we do, but I'd say 3/7 days of the week I'm pretty much head to toe in black, minus the shoes. So head to ankle in black. Especially true during the winter when I wear the one parka that I own every single day, which is black.

lol actually it's the exact opposite...I think I own like three polos, two of which are black. I don't wear polo shirts very often.

I don't think there is a particular color I wear the most, though the ones I wear most are probably black, grey, forest green, and yellow (like old gold). I also have a fair amount of clothing that is burgundy. 

8 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

You don't have one color scheme that you gravitate towards, or do you just wear color vomit every day?

I have pants and shirts of all manner of colors and patterns. I also have something in the neighborhood of 30 pairs of shoes of different styles and colors. 

If I didn’t have to do grown up stuff, I would probably wear joggers and a tee all day every day.

One of my newer clothing combos for casual events has been pairing up various combinations of my chinos and polos. I’ve got 7 or 8 different colors of the pants and maybe 15 different polos.

20 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I have pants and shirts of all manner of colors and patterns. I also have something in the neighborhood of 30 pairs of shoes of different styles and colors. 

If I didn’t have to do grown up stuff, I would probably wear joggers and a tee all day every day.

I know plenty of people like this, but it’s so far from my shoe situation that I almost can’t comprehend it. I have one pair of shoes for each activity (work boots, hiking boots, dress shoes with 3 inches of dust on them, and sneakers for everything else) and I’ll wear that pair until they become holey or otherwise unwearable. 

I never want to have to stop and consider “which shoes go with this outfit” or even “what should I wear today” other than taking the weather into consideration. I’m a jeans/t-shirt/hoodie boy all the way. I’m honestly a few small steps away from being a cartoon character who has a closet full of identical outfits. 

I wear a lot of black, black + white, and shades of grey. Sometimes I'll throw some dark purple in the mix because it goes well with my green eyes. It makes it really easy to match and the darker colors have a professional and classy look that works well with my job.