Just got ran over by a truck.

stepee

9 hours ago, stepee said:

leg might be somewhat perm damaged but they think i should be able to walk without a cane maybe eventually 

This is really shocking and sad, Stepee :cry:

yeah it’s just going to be a bit before we can tell how bad it’s going to be or not be in the end, I will be in physical therapy for awhile and in this hospital at least all week. Just hoping some of the swelling goes down tomorrow so they can do the second operation.

9 minutes ago, stepee said:

yeah it’s just going to be a bit before we can tell how bad it’s going to be or not be in the end, I will be in physical therapy for awhile and in this hospital at least all week. Just hoping some of the swelling goes down tomorrow so they can do the second operation.

Good luck! Tweet Gabe to get an early Deck

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, stepee said:

any hot nurses give you a sponge bath yet ? 

16 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

Does the hospital allow food deliveries?  Maybe not with COVID. I was thinking I'd like to buy you dinner 

Thanks man, appreciate it but I don’t think so and my appetite is really bad right now anyway. Hospital food is sadly fitting right now. Watching friends marathon atm, everything as bland as possible!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stepee said:

Thanks man, appreciate it but I don’t think so and my appetite is really bad right now anyway. Hospital food is sadly fitting right now. Watching friends marathon atm, everything as bland as possible!

The real tragedy of this whole situation is that now would be a really good time to have a Steam deck! :cry:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stepee said:

I hope it isn't too bad and hopefully a fast recovery! My cousin was ran over by a van when he was a kid which broke both legs. They had to rebreak one leg because it didn't set right. He was immobilized with a bar between his legs so he was stuck in bed for months. This happened right before summer break.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

My cousin was ran over by a van when he was a kid which broke both legs. They had to rebreak one leg because it didn't set right. He was immobilized with a bar between his legs so he was stuck in bed for months.

This isn't exactly an appropriate post at the moment. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I hope it isn't too bad and hopefully a fast recovery! My cousin was ran over by a van when he was a kid which broke both legs. They had to rebreak one leg because it didn't set right. He was immobilized with a bar between his legs so he was stuck in bed for months. This happened right before summer break.

15 minutes ago, best3444 said:

This isn't exactly an appropriate post at the moment. 

Right?  Wtf Remarkableriots. I always knew you were dumb as fuck but shit you’ve topped yourself. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stepee said:

Is this via Facetime or Zoom or something like that or are your friends doing a marathon ass to mouth session right there in your hospital right?

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I thought this was a joke when I saw the thread title, so I didn't look at it until now. I'm really sorry that happened and hope you have a speedy recovery. And I hope you get a ton of money.

Yeah, i figured most people would think so at first too. :P

Thank you for the well wishes, I thought about you a couple times with what amazing work you guys do for us patients 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, stepee said:

Yeah, i figured most people would think so at first too. :P

Thank you for the well wishes, I thought about you a couple times with what amazing work you guys do for us patients 

No one can tell when you're joking, but we're still here for you anyway you silly goose.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I thought this was a joke when I saw the thread title, so I didn't look at it until now. I'm really sorry that happened and hope you have a speedy recovery. And I hope you get a ton of money.

i thought the same thing. 

jesus christ i hope your leg ends up being okay dude. get as much money from the city as you can. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Biggie said:

Right?  Wtf Remarkableriots. I always knew you were dumb as fuck but shit you’ve topped yourself. 

No need for that. Remarkableriots is a very nice guy. It was just ill timing to post something that brutal in this thread right now. 

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

@stepee you make it home or are you still in the hospital?

yeah it’s going to be at least through sometime next week. It’s all fucked up. They are moving me to another hospital like 45 minutes away because it’s where my insurance is actually with so they are grabbing me. Wee.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, stepee said:

yeah it’s going to be at least through sometime next week. It’s all fucked up. They are moving me to another hospital like 45 minutes away because it’s where my insurance is actually with so they are grabbing me. Wee.

Man, you gotta stay in the hops tail for that long? Shit is crazy. If you can and if you haven't, make someone get your switch or something.