Just got ran over by a truck.

stepee

ok so looks like some surgery for skin graft will be done on tuesday but if during it they find it has to be a more major surgery it will be done the next Monday and then require more time before returning home. so, guess no major news until tues anyway.

2 hours ago, stepee said:

getting a blood transfusion now, still haven’t heard word on if they are getting these other x-rays in :/

38 minutes ago, stepee said:

ok so looks like some surgery for skin graft will be done on tuesday but if during it they find it has to be a more major surgery it will be done the next Monday and then require more time before returning home. so, guess no major news until tues anyway.

Try and relax and ask for lots more pain meds so you can enjoy the weekend. This really is unbelievable that it happened to you. Hope the recovery process is a speedy one my dude. 

Family Love GIF by J.B. Kinard

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Try and relax and ask for lots more pain meds so you can enjoy the weekend. This really is unbelievable that it happened to you. Hope the recovery process is a speedy one my dude. 

Family Love GIF by J.B. Kinard

Yeah my pain meds are non scheduled so it’s just as soon as i start feeling the pain they go in because if I feel at all what it actually feels like…not good.

Hoping to feel good enough to get some switch time in soon, but until the I’m just hoping they fix the damn tv tonight.

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

Yeah my pain meds are non scheduled so it’s just as soon as i start feeling the pain they go in because if I feel at all what it actually feels like…not good.

Hoping to feel good enough to get some switch time in soon, but until the I’m just hoping they fix the damn tv tonight.

Praying for you and hope everything turns out ok. You're handling this extremely well. Hope you get plenty of pain meds and can at least enjoy your Switch.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stepee said:

Wait.......the TV in your room doesn't work?

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Wait.......the TV in your room doesn't work?

It was working but something happened this morning, looks like the tv is broke now so the only thing they can try tonight is to see if they can move my room. But forgot that switch has i think hulu at least so I’m seeing how i can connect now.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rachel said:

When you told me your tv was broken over text I was going to ask if your switch could let you stream anything, but I didn’t cause I figured you already checked. Now I feel like an asshole because I could have helped you realize this hours sooner 😭

it’s okay I had issues with connecting it anyway, wifi here needs to access a page before giving you internet access and switch doesn’t like that, then it didn’t like my hotspot name. Tv working fine now in the new room ofc but I still wanted to download Quake so it is connected now.

7 minutes ago, Rev said:

Could use the Quest 2 for media. More private and you don't have to move your head to see it.

lol you know I hasn’t thought of that, I’m kinda curious if they would let me use it to watch, but they have to pop in so much it would be difficult, in the future cool stuff could be done with headsets I think for things like this. I think I’d want AR glasses projecting the screen and maybe giving me information on my medicines coming up, and any other medical details, allow me to jump right in with a nurse virtually to discuss something etc

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, stepee said:

If you need some skin I'm sure one of these weirdos here definitely has a skin suit they made hanging in a closet that they could afford to part with 

Just now, BasemntDweller2 said:

If you need some skin I'm sure one of these weirdos here definitely has a skin suit they made hanging in a closet that they could afford to part with 

I mean I already told them to just take it off my dick.

22 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Imagine how many hours a nurse had to take to shove a catheter up there.

It wasn’t that bad because they had a team and would tag each other out after they got exhausted going down the trench. I will say that i imagine getting a catheter up there would be a lot lot worse than it is. Pain wise I’d just put it up there with a regular shot in your arm and if you are needing it the fluid leaving may feel weird but man it feels good to get it out.

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

It wasn’t that bad because they had a team and would tag each other out after they got exhausted going down the trench. I will say that i imagine getting a catheter up there would be a lot lot worse than it is. Pain wise I’d just put it up there with a regular shot in your arm and if you are needing it the fluid leaving may feel weird but man it feels good to get it out.

I hate how it feels though. It feels kind of like my bladder is an almost empty soda and someone's trying to suck out every last drop through a straw constantly.

Just now, Rev said:

I hate how it feels though. It feels kind of like my bladder is an almost empty soda and someone's trying to suck out every last drop through a straw constantly.

lol that’s a fantastic way to describe the feeling but I didn’t mind it much!

28 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

It’s not that bad. Definitely uncomfortable, but not torture or anything. 

Sometimes it’s weird when I stop and realize most people have no idea how things work, the things I do on a daily basis and think nothing of. 

I am sure it is , but anything involving pushing something into my urethra causes my balls to tuck and roll for cover .