Just got ran over by a truck.

stepee

Had the second surgery today, they removed the outside bolts and screws on the leg and put in a bar inside of me below my knee and added a boot covering the ankle area which I haven’t seen but i think i has some outside bolts still and needs a second surgery. But I can technically bend the knee now and like sit. I got my heel on the ground on the side of the bed for 8 minutes afterwards with their help which is good I think.

Not having those huge metal rods poking out from my leg is certainly more comfy so now as long as the pain is being reduced enough I can feel brief moments of something resembling comfort which seemed like so impossible on Monday. Still won’t know how permanent the damage is until more surgery and therapy. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

I’m not mad. I just hate you personally because you’re a piece of shit. It’s very simple tbh. 

Coming from a guy who decided to catfish a board and went into hiding about it, I'd rather it be you who hates me and stays mad in unrelated threads. :lol:

Why is everyone who hates me either a pedo (Fatz) or an anti-social weirdo (Biggie, CMack)? Or maybe I'm mistaking which category you're in.

32 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Coming from a guy who decided to catfish a board and went into hiding about it, I'd rather it be you who hates me and stays mad in unrelated threads. :lol:

Why is everyone who hates me either a pedo (Fatz) or an anti-social weirdo (Biggie, CMack)? Or maybe I'm mistaking which category you're in.

Or maybe it’s just because your a piece of shit. 

3 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

A piece of shit would dislike creepers? 

Damn. You salty. I honestly am proud of myself that I've broken you.

Could we please stop this back and forth? It’s derailing @stepeevery important thread that you didn’t have a clue about. Thanks, you piece of shit. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Could we please stop this back and forth? 

Pretending that you care when you're the one who decided to get salty with me after several others also thought this was a joke thread? You are one socially awkward living-at-home virgin crazy. 

Next time, don't start the back and forth and maybe things won't derail and need to stop. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Pretending that you care when you're the one who decided to get salty with me after several others also thought this was a joke thread? You are one socially awkward living-at-home virgin crazy. 

Next time, don't start the back and forth and maybe things won't derail and need to stop. :lol: 

The piece of shit can’t stop. Sorry @stepee  I apologize for his piece of shitty ways and the fact that he entered your serious thread as a complete dumb piece of shit.