~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

3 hours ago, Nokra said:

Is there some kind of bioweapon that people are getting attacked with that kills 80% of their braincells to turn them into chuds, or have they always been this fucking stupid? :thinking:

Fox News+being a fail white person=chud 

• True 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

It's really wild watching a guy who got famous by saying "Don't listen to pundits at all, just look at the data" succumb to the absolute worst case of pundit brain ever seen

1*fTIjXIzsfgnC_Ze-uPSWAw.png
CITATIONSNEEDED.MEDIUM.COM

Citations Needed | September 18, 2019 | Transcript

On 7/21/2023 at 10:50 PM, thewhyteboar said:

F1lq49iaYAAD1_y?format=jpg&name=large

What gets me here is how he writes “my producers dragged me to see” as if he is too dumb to realize that they didn’t take him to catch a nice flick, but for the explicit reason of culture warring against it. I know he does know, but the way these people constantly write everything in character makes it really hit home how enormously dumb you’d have to be actually believe anything they say.

9 hours ago, stepee said:

What gets me here is how he writes “my producers dragged me to see” as if he is too dumb to realize that they didn’t take him to catch a nice flick, but for the explicit reason of culture warring against it. I know he does know, but the way these people constantly write everything in character makes it really hit home how enormously dumb you’d have to be actually believe anything they say.

Bro.

They refused to wear a mask during a respiratory driven global pandemic and say climate change isn’t real cause summer is hot.

Were you expecting anything different?

these people have nothing but grievance, let them rot in their own anger and failed lives.

I found a live stream of Fox News that I have on mute because one of my local city councilmembers is apparently going on and I want to try to record it and my brain is already melted from like 5 minutes of having it on and 15 seconds before I muted it I don't understand how ort does this to himself every day.

1 hour ago, marioandsonic said:
230731-jason-aldean-jm-1003-9975a4.jpg
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Aldean told fans he thought “Small Town” was “a really cool song” with a message that’s been “overshadowed."

"And anybody, any of you guys that would’ve found those guys before the cops did, I know you guys from Boston, and you guys would’ve beat the s--- out of them, either one of ‘em," Aldean told the crowd Saturday. 

... a guy did find him before the cops and did the right thing and called the cops.