~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

• 4 weeks later...

Pro-Trump cartoonist Scott Adams pulled the mask all the way off this week, declaring on his podcast that white people should “get the hell away from Black people” while labeling African-Americans as a “hate group.”

Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-02-23_-_13-08-
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

“I don’t think it makes any sense as a white citizen of America to try to help Black citizens anymore,” the pro-Trump cartoonist said, adding: “This can’t be fixed.”

• Guillotine 1

8 hours ago, Jason said:

Screenshot_Capture_-_2023-02-23_-_13-08-
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

“I don’t think it makes any sense as a white citizen of America to try to help Black citizens anymore,” the pro-Trump cartoonist said, adding: “This can’t be fixed.”

I thought his comics were funny when I was about 10. Given all of his chud behaviors lately, this isn't surprising. 

On 2/24/2023 at 1:52 AM, Jason said:
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig
WWW.LATIMES.COM

Actor Ben Stein, 78, is being criticized on social media for saying he misses the 'large African American woman chef' on his Aunt Jemima syrup bottle.

Finally something progressives and white supremacists can agree on: Fewer African-Americans and Natives on the packaging of their products!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stephen Crowder's wife left him so hard that "divorce" was trending on twitter today.

And in case you're wondering what the next entry in the Chud Cinematic Universe is going to be, it's no fault divorce, as men like Crowder and his ilk openly bitch about how it's not right that their wives can leave them when the husbands don't want to separate.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

Stephen Crowder's wife left him so hard that "divorce" was trending on twitter today.

And in case you're wondering what the next entry in the Chud Cinematic Universe is going to be, it's no fault divorce, as men like Crowder and his ilk openly bitch about how it's not right that their wives can leave them when the husbands don't want to separate.

Yeah creepy Christians have had no-fault divorce as a bugaboo for awhile. It's fucking gross.

29 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Yeah creepy Christians have had no-fault divorce as a bugaboo for awhile. It's fucking gross.

I thought this was common knowledge about those chuds honestly.

Back when I was still actively competing and big into bodybuilding I’d get recommended content from these mra/incel dipshits, that’s how I was first exposed to it.

Im all for no alimony but a lot of those weirdos take it to the extreme.

6 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Back when I was still actively competing and big into bodybuilding I’d get recommended content from these mra/incel dipshits, that’s how I was first exposed to it.

Im all for no alimony but a lot of those weirdos take it to the extreme.

Wait what 

7 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Common knowledge maybe but raising it as a salient political issue has been long dormant. Seems like a stupid move especially with the live grenade that is abortion politics still bouncing around.