~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

3 hours ago, TUFKAK said:
NYPOST.COM

A Louisiana high school student with a 4.2 grade point average had a scholarship endorsement withdrawn after a video of her dancing at a homecoming after-party was...

Chud groomer gonna chud groom.

happy party GIF

Dancing women!? Y'all Qada! 

17 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:
WWW.HUFFPOST.COM

Fans had urged the Texas senator to stay away from the final game of the American League Championship Series.

Unfortunately that’s not correct. The Astros losing is and always will be a good thing. Maybe we can thank him for something for the first time in his life. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Unfortunately that’s not correct. The Astros losing is and always will be a good thing. Maybe we can thank him for something for the first time in his life. 

First time in 7 years that a team in the world series is not the Astros or Dodgers. Sounds wonderful.

• Like 1
  • Hype 1

32 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:
EDITION.CNN.COM

A Barcelona museum opened its doors to nudists on Saturday, holding a special tour during which visitors could ditch their clothes.

look I like art and culture more than most but, I, what?

You'd fit right in there since you take the same type of pictures.

• Haha 4

Three of my local city councilmembers just took a taxpayer-funded vacation "potential sister-city trip" to El Salvador and at last night's city council meeting one of them was praising the president of El Salvador for making bitcoin the national currency. :skull::skull::skull:

• Guillotine 1

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

Three of my local city councilmembers just took a taxpayer-funded vacation "potential sister-city trip" to El Salvador and at last night's city council meeting one of them was praising the president of El Salvador for making bitcoin the national currency. :skull::skull::skull:

My mayor is currently trying to get city council to pay for a trip so she can go to Dubai for some dumb conference. Fuck off!

• Guillotine 1

• 2 weeks later...
POPULAR.INFO

On November 14, a 20-year-old woman named Lanah Burkhardt appeared before the school board of the Conroe Independent School District in Texas. Burkhardt told the board that, when...

Another grift. Woman blames child book for sex addiction as a kid. Requests all Scholastic books to be banned to “protect the kids”. Woman works for right wing pedo book company that will now replace Scholastic.  Lololololol to anyone who lives in Texas. 

• 2 weeks later...