~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

44 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Wrong and disgusting. People who eat that need to sit in the corner and think about the choices they’ve made in their life that led them down such a degenerate path. 

Have you tried it? I once had a burger that had peanut butter on it (Killer Burger, for anyone in the Portland area or near one of their Idaho or Washington locations) and it was surprisingly good, and they do include pickles. 

*prepares for shitstorm*

1 hour ago, Nokra said:

Have you tried it? I once had a burger that had peanut butter on it (Killer Burger, for anyone in the Portland area or near one of their Idaho or Washington locations) and it was surprisingly good, and they do include pickles. 

*prepares for shitstorm*

12 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Pickles are good, peanut butter is good. Combine two good things and they are good. 🤷‍♀️

DEATH TO THE DEGENERATE SWINE 

8ecd6936e62ccf34d284abe009a3a942.jpg
WWW.THEONION.COM

WASHINGTON—In response to the disappointing box office numbers for the LGBTQ rom-com Bros, President Joe Biden was left with no choice Thursday but to ban gay marriage, White House officials confirmed. “This feature film written by and starring Billy Eichner experienced a dismal opening weekend, and so I have been…

4 hours ago, Jason said:

I Uber Eated McDonalds while drunk, got a large Double Quarter Pounder meal, an extra order of large fries, and a triple cheeseburger and I paid around $28 including the tip to the driver.

My point is no one is eating $28 worth of Taco Bell.

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

I Uber Eated McDonalds while drunk, got a large Double Quarter Pounder meal, an extra order of large fries, and a triple cheeseburger and I paid around $28 including the tip to the driver.

My point is no one is eating $28 worth of Taco Bell.

Because McDonald’s is way way way over priced especially the combos. 

7 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Because McDonald’s is way way way over priced especially the combos. 

Oh yeah, even through drive-thru or ordering in, the value meals were always over $10.

But yeah, there’s no way he’s ordering that much Taco Bell unless he’s stoned.

1 minute ago, MarSolo said:

Oh yeah, even through drive-thru or ordering in, the value meals were always over $10.

But yeah, there’s no way he’s ordering that much Taco Bell unless he’s stoned.

I can’t even imagine ordering that much! Like I don’t get Taco Bell much at all, but when I do it’s whatever $7-8 box they have and that shit fills me up

2 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I can’t even imagine ordering that much! Like I don’t get Taco Bell much at all, but when I do it’s whatever $7-8 box they have and that shit fills me up

If he said he was ordering for his family I could MAYBE understand that. But even then that invalidates his point. Oh noes, you spent $30 to feed your family for a night Mr. Fox Business person. 

I hadn't eaten at Taco Bell for years, and during one of my first times back I got a couple cheesy gordita crunches with Doritos shells, a couple extra tacos, and a soda. It came to a little shy of $20 I think. It was entirely too much food even for a a soft boy like me, if you're eating $28 of Taco Bell I don't know how you live.

14 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I hadn't eaten at Taco Bell for years, and during one of my first times back I got a couple cheesy gordita crunches with Doritos shells, a couple extra tacos, and a soda. It came to a little shy of $20 I think. It was entirely too much food even for a a soft boy like me, if you're eating $28 of Taco Bell I don't know how you live.

look man