~* Tripe/Counter-Tripe *~

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

F6-1e22WEAAWJy2?format=png&name=small

Look, the trailer parks and rust belt with higher per capita violent crime rates and drug abuse take the issues in SF super cereal ok! Just ask them, they have very complex opinions about a place they’ve never stepped foot in and somehow know more about than those of us actually in it.

33 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:
EDITION.CNN.COM

A 32-year-old student has been arrested after a “targeted” shooting rampage in the Dutch city of Rotterdam left three people dead on Thursday, according to local...

wasn’t sure where this should go.

:flag:gun control means only criminals have guns:flag:

On 9/28/2023 at 12:41 PM, Jason said:

:flag:gun control means only criminals have guns:flag:

EDITION.CNN.COM

The French government has vowed action to “reassure and protect” the public as its capital Paris reports a “widespread” rise in bedbugs.

Id rather deal with gun violence than this tbh.

On 9/30/2023 at 3:46 AM, TUFKAK said:
EDITION.CNN.COM

The French government has vowed action to “reassure and protect” the public as its capital Paris reports a “widespread” rise in bedbugs.

Id rather deal with gun violence than this tbh.

Bed bugs fucking SUCK. I had them TWICE, once from a couch we took from my grandpa’s place and a second time I brought them home after sitting on a couch at work. Now I constantly inspect my furniture at least once a week. That shit happened in 2018.

I wouldn’t wish that on even someone like Trump.

10 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Bed bugs fucking SUCK. I had them TWICE, once from a couch we took from my grandpa’s place and a second time I brought them home after sitting on a couch at work. Now I constantly inspect my furniture at least once a week. That shit happened in 2018.

I wouldn’t wish that on even someone like Trump.

ER nurses 

Covid, meh

TB, meh

meningitis, meh

c-diff, meh

bed bugs, full blown panic wear all the PPE. We will draw straws to see who gets stuck with it.

1 minute ago, TUFKAK said:
APNEWS.COM

Israeli police have arrested an American tourist at the Israel Museum in Jerusalem after he hurled works of art to the floor, damaging two second-century Roman statues.

Mother fucker.

Police identified the suspect as a radical 40-year-old Jewish American tourist and said initial questioning suggested he smashed the statues because he considered them “to be idolatrous and contrary to the Torah.”

Israel actively imports these idiots to go live in ethnically cleansed Palestinian villages.

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I guess he's still a bit ticked off about the events of 70 CE.

that's essentially the defense his lawyer is going with

Instead, [the guy's lawyer] said, the tourist was suffering from a mental disorder that psychiatrists have labeled the Jerusalem syndrome. The condition — a form of disorientation believed to be induced by the religious magnetism of the city, which is sacred to Christians, Jews and Muslims — is said to cause foreign pilgrims to believe they are figures from the Bible.

2 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

Apparently the American SCOTUS already weighed in and ruled 5-4 in this guy's favor even though no one asked them to and he hasn't had a trial yet....

I honestly can't tell if this is serious or not 

• Haha 1

Turns out Canadians are creeps looking at your private photos

WWW.CBC.CA

CBC's Marketplace took smartphones and laptops to tech repair stores across Ontario — including large chains Best Buy and Mobile Klinik in a snooping test — and found that in more than half of the documented cases, technicians accessed intimate photos and private information not relevant to the repair.