How often do you drop a load into the toilet?

Joe

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2021 at 11:39 AM, Jason said:

Miralax is a wonder drug.

I woke up at close to 2 AM to give birth to a monster poop baby. Felt good but I would have preferred to stay asleep, second or third night in a row waking up in the middle of the night. :(

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

I woke up at close to 2 AM to give birth to a monster poop baby. Felt good but I would have preferred to stay asleep, second or third night in a row waking up in the middle of the night. :(

Are you eating dinner mad late?

57 minutes ago, Joe said:

Are you eating dinner mad late?

The other nights I woke up weren't to poop. Last night I took some Miralax and it did its thing faster than I was expecting. I had also taken some Pepto Bismol for heartburn so it was a huge toxic sludge baby. 

11 hours ago, Joe said:

#VeganLife

I just came to the conclusion I'm basically 99% vegan with my current diet. I've lost 58lbs in a year by basically eating healthy and drinking protein shakes for lunch. I RARELY have any meat. I'm 6'3 and weigh 182lbs. Last year I was 240lbs and eating too much fast food. I'm back at my college basketball weight which feels amazing.

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I just came to the conclusion I'm basically 99% vegan with my current diet. I've lost 58lbs in a year by basically eating healthy and drinking protein shakes for lunch. I RARELY have any meat. I'm 6'3 and weigh 182lbs. Last year I was 240lbs and eating too much fast food. I'm back at my college basketball weight which feels amazing.

Can you dunk the ball now?

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

:santasun:

Does pooping a second time after flushing and wiping but before standing back up count as one or two? That's where the 0.5 came from. 

Lol not sure. Dude, you need to get a bidet. Will change yo life boy.

30 minutes ago, Joe said:

Lol not sure. Dude, you need to get a bidet. Will change yo life boy.

You still need some toilet paper to dry up and make sure you're totally clean doe. :pI just buy good toilet paper and wet it, my toilet is right next to the tub so there's an easy source of water for that, TP is reasonably efficient if you wet it first.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

You still need some toilet paper to dry up and make sure you're totally clean doe. :pI just buy good toilet paper and wet it, my toilet is right next to the tub so there's an easy source of water for that, TP is reasonably efficient if you wet it first.

Still not as clean! And I doubt you're using two or three squares per poop.

5 hours ago, Rachel said:

If you wiggle your butt right it’s totally clean. Just one light wipe for water cleanup after and it’s clean. 

I can’t wait to use the bidet to clean semen from my nether regions. I have been longing for that. Usually I get in the shower just for my crotch. 

Did you get one with a feminine wash setting? My wife is super stubborn and initially refused to try it, but now she loves it lol.

8 hours ago, best3444 said:

Not to be one of those people, but most protein shakes aren't vegan (whey is dairy)

Not to judge, I eat so much cheese that it's still amazing I'm regular in my bowels, but protein shakes aren't vegan. Unless you get vegan protein shakes.