How often do you drop a load into the toilet?

Joe

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I have ulcerative colitis so I already see a GI. I'm pretty sure it's just my equilibrium colitis state skewing a bit constipated. 

I didn't realize you had a condition. Well I wish you the best of luck with that. I just shit about an hour ago and it cleaned out my entire system. Feels good and I usually poop after work. This was a surprise but I ate oatmeal last night that reads on the box "extra fiber" so that must have done it. 

Just now, best3444 said:

I haven't shit today which is disappointing.  😕 

I'm hoping to go before I eat dinner tonight. I'm currently at my parents house so I hope I don't clog their toilet again. 

Don't worry about it. In fact, don't even flush. It's a sign of dominance.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I shit before eating. It was solid but also sloppy but I felt better before eating dinner. I flushed 3 times during the shitting process. 

Your Mom and Dad while you were in the bathroom

stevie j leaveittostevie GIF by VH1

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Joe said:

Did you have oat milk?

Nope, and it takes sustained oat consumption to give me the shits anyhow, one-off consumption is fine. Actually not sure what I had to make this poop noticeably spicy, I had something over the weekend but it was Saturday and it wasn't that spicy.

• 3 weeks later...

I just blew up the bathroom, like sweaty forehead and phone out reading Returnal psychoanalysis levels of power-shitting, and right when I opened the door, my female coworker was exactly in front of the bathroom door walking by. I made it so much worse by actually saying "oh hey what's up!" so she had to turn her head towards me and therefore her nose towards the charnel house. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

No shame. Why poop at home for free when you can get paid to do it at work.

I had a meeting at 9 I had to be on and the slow colon scraper seized me at like 8:30 so I was was literally held up from getting to the office over shit. :(