How often do you drop a load into the toilet?

Joe

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

@Joe did you know poop sweats were a thing?

Actually I have a story that happened to a friend on Monday I believe. This is the text I got from him:

“I’m about to get a covid test.  I went out to lunch and got qdoba came back and immediately had to take a huge dump.  Then I walked back into the office and they took my temp and it was high”

He got the poop sweats and was hot. They made him take a PCR test and sent him home until they got the negative results back lmao.

19 minutes ago, Joe said:

Actually I have a story that happened to a friend on Monday I believe. This is the text I got from him:

“I’m about to get a covid test.  I went out to lunch and got qdoba came back and immediately had to take a huge dump.  Then I walked back into the office and they took my temp and it was high”

He got the poop sweats and was hot. They made him take a PCR test and sent him home until they got the negative results back lmao.

Sounds right, I felt hot and drenched in sweat after both times, I wonder what the cashiers thought when they saw me. :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Joe said:

Ghost pepper kimchi sounds delicious.

That's what I thought too when I was ordering it but it was kind of a letdown tbh, most of it wasn't that spicy and then at the end you got the bomb of ghost pepper spiciness that had all sunk to the bottom of the container.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I don't get flaming poops after eating spicy food, is that a thing most people deal with? I always thought it was just a joke.

Either you don't eat very spicy food or you must actually digest the capsaicin. I'm pretty sure it's from the spicy food shooting through you faster than your body can break down the capsaicin. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Either you don't eat very spicy food or you must actually digest the capsaicin. I'm pretty sure it's from the spicy food shooting through you faster than your body can break down the capsaicin. 

I get the fiery poops when I eat something that has capsaicin extract in it, because I'm pretty sure your body can't completely digest that, but I don't get them from things like ghost peppers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

happening.gif

I've had sludge shits before, but I hit a point where I thought I was done and then I was like "wait I think there's more" and some more came out...and then a brief moment of thinking okay maybe NOW I'm done...and then it just kept coming out. It must have been like a straight 20-25 seconds of sludge.

• Shocked 1

5 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

You got issues. 

Yes, ulcerative colitis. Even when I'm in remission like I am now my baseline state has always been a bit constipated. Which leads to fun "paradoxical diarrhea" like today's sludge shit because the poop just keeps building up and building up and compacting to the point that the pressure results in the shit achieving a semi-liquefied state.

• Shocked 1
  • Sicko 1