How often do you drop a load into the toilet?

Joe

11 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Not to be one of those people, but most protein shakes aren't vegan (whey is dairy)

Not to judge, I eat so much cheese that it's still amazing I'm regular in my bowels, but protein shakes aren't vegan. Unless you get vegan protein shakes.

Nope, I don't get vegan protein shakes so I'm guilty as charged. I'm not attempting to be vegan it's just how my diet turned out since losing weight. A lot of salads and fruit etc. Tons of water, too. 

Just now, best3444 said:

Nope, I don't get vegan protein shakes so I'm guilty as charged. I'm not attempting to be vegan it's just how my diet turned out since losing weight. A lot of salads and fruit etc. Tons of water, too. 

Vegetarian, then. Still great!

51 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Not to be one of those people, but most protein shakes aren't vegan (whey is dairy)

Not to judge, I eat so much cheese that it's still amazing I'm regular in my bowels, but protein shakes aren't vegan. Unless you get vegan protein shakes.

Over It Whatever GIF

Spoiler

You are one of those people

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Biggie said:

The clean up afterwards? The act of sitting down and going?

This. It is just a hassle and it doesn't even feel good like pissing. Waste of time. I wish my body could just process everything I digest into piss. It is just so much more convenient. Creating solid waste known as shit was a mistake in human evolution process. 

7 hours ago, Bacon said:

This. It is just a hassle and it doesn't even feel good like pissing. Waste of time. I wish my body could just process everything I digest into piss. It is just so much more convenient. Creating solid waste known as shit was a mistake in human evolution process. 

I actually have had the same exact thought. Shitting is pretty disgusting imo and a pain the ass. Pun intended.

I want to make it clear, the majority of my poops are just fine. But sometimes with my strict diet I can get backed up. It's not fun but no usual, either. I obviously know that having a great bowel movement can feel really great. Especially if you had one like I did last year or so that clogged the entire sewer line in my parents apartment complex. 

6 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I want to make it clear, the majority of my poops are just fine. But sometimes with my strict diet I can get backed up. It's not fun but no usual, either. I obviously know that having a great bowel movement can feel really great. Especially if you had one like I did last year or so that clogged the entire sewer line in my parents apartment complex. 

200.gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Like what?

I mean, I eat a good amount of fruit. At least I eat apples and bananas pretty regularly. And pizza has at least 2g of fiber! And while every form of potato I eat in in an unhealthy form it still has fiber. And Fiber One Honey clusters is in my cereal rotation. I mean, I don't get that cereal for the fiber, I just get it cuz it tastes good. And I guess there is salad if that has any fiber tho I don't have that really often as salad is just a vehicle for dressing.

16 minutes ago, Joe said:

Here I am talking shit (yes, I know) about Bacon’s bowel habits and I just dropped such a massive deuce that I am worried there is something wrong with me lol.

What?! No! These are the only good shits. Shits that pile so high they kiss the butthole. These are the only shits where I am actually glad to have taken a shit. Like, I can feel the weight loss. I'd still rather just not shit. Still a waste of time, but the shits that tempt the commode to over flow are the only shits worth shitting. 

• Haha 2

I ate an ENORMOUS amount of food yesterday at my parents house. It's was uncalled for really. So today I expected a really big shit. Nothing! Not even a feeling of having to poop etc. I'm hoping to God tomorrow I shit my brains out. I drank tons of water today and only drank my usual protein shake and had a small bowl of oatmeal to settle my system down.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I ate an ENORMOUS amount of food yesterday at my parents house. It's was uncalled for really. So today I expected a really big shit. Nothing! Not even a feeling of having to poop etc. I'm hoping to God tomorrow I shit my brains out. I drank tons of water today and only drank my usual protein shake and had a small bowl of oatmeal to settle my system down.

You know as soon as you get to work Monday morning........

nuclear explosion GIF

9 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Poopin' on that company dollar, ain't nothing better. Only their toilet paper is always terrible.

That's what I hope happens today. You're correct, the toilet paper at my work is like sand paper. But being paid to shit is a beautiful thing.

Just now, best3444 said:

You seem to have a lot of pooping issues. Have you ever seen a doctor about it? What does your diet consist of? 

I have ulcerative colitis so I already see a GI. I'm pretty sure it's just my equilibrium colitis state skewing a bit constipated. 

Hm...I nibbled on some cheese close to bed, it's supposed to be low enough lactose to net set off my lactose intolerance so I didn't take a lactaid pill, maybe that caused the liquid shits last night and then again this morning.