How often do you drop a load into the toilet?

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The other night I was walking home from work and was considering stopping into the bar for a drink on my way home. I thought to myself "ehhhh... naahhhh, I'm tired and kind of have to poop."

I went poop pretty much right after walking through the door, and it's lucky I did, because I could tell it was one of those shits that wasn't going to wait for me to be ready for it.

43 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

The other night I was walking home from work and was considering stopping into the bar for a drink on my way home. I thought to myself "ehhhh... naahhhh, I'm tired and kind of have to poop."

I went poop pretty much right after walking through the door, and it's lucky I did, because I could tell it was one of those shits that wasn't going to wait for me to be ready for it.

Cool story, bruh. Kidding, the ending sold it.

So yeah I could tell it was gonna be a difficult wipe so I brought the TP around to inspect the damage and that motion to bring it around flung the poo that I didn't realize was clinging to it. But done that a million times and never had this happen. 

• Sicko 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Unbelievable record breaking poop this morning! I went two days without using the restroom and ate 2 big meals.

Well I woke up this morning with terrible pain in my abdomen area. It hurt so good and I ran to the toilet. 3 MASSIVE poops came out of my buttbole! So MASSIVE that all I saw was shit and the toilet disappeared when looking at it. I was going to take a picture of it and try to upload it here. I'm sure Wade would have loved that!

@Joe @Jason you both would have been extremely proud. 

• Sicko 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...