Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

21 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

In any event, it appears that this story has put her already slim chance at being the VP out of its misery.

NYPOST.COM

One ally of the presumptive Republican nominee said Trump's team was "bewildered" to hear of Noem's account in her tome "No Going Back: The Truth on What's Wrong with Politics and How We Move America...

I don't know. Trump is the most decisive about whatever the last thing he heard was. So when this story blows over he'll hear a story about how she said something racist to an immigrant and she'll be back at the top of the list.

1 hour ago, Firewithin said:

i dont think ive seen anything yet about what the puppy killing cunt told her kid when they asked where the dog was???  like did just say i shot the little dog oh well

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

6jfsc7g.png

26 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

It's really amazing the GOP didn't learn their lesson with Mitt Romney 12 years ago: don't brag about abusing dogs

Noem is speed running the full conservative gaff circuit.

That second one is basically "I can see North Korea from South Dakota" :lol:

Next she'll be assuring everyone she's not a witch and claiming that the female body has a way to reject the sperm if a woman is raped....

Having unfortunately been exposed to the “trad” culture online, I can assure you these people very much wish they could fuck kids. It’s the same crowd as the libertarians constantly arguing about AOC laws.

53 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Having unfortunately been exposed to the “trad” culture online, I can assure you these people very much wish they could fuck kids. It’s the same crowd as the libertarians constantly arguing about AOC laws.

"I want to be able to do whatever I want, but I want nothing to be done to me ever, including making me feel bad about anything I do."

• True 1

1 hour ago, Uaarkson said:

Took me a moment on which AOC this was. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • True 3

2 hours ago, Uaarkson said:

The last thing they want is for their partner to have experienced rewarding sex cause they know they’re not the guy anyone wants, they’re just settled for. 

4 hours ago, stepee said:

I honestly don’t know how anyone uses “woke” unironically and also manages to get dressed by themselves in the morning without assistance 

Let's be real, 90% of people who use the term "woke" have no idea what it actually means, where it originated from, or why it came about in the first place.