Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

There's really no clear front-runner yet, so we have a nice, wide open field. I'm not yet at the, "I don't want this guy/woman," just because nobody's soooo clearly ahead of everyone else, and many times the clear frontrunner loses (04 Dean, 08 Hillary, 08 Giuliani, 92 whoever the hell was leading before Clinton). I'm omitting Jeb in 2016 because while he led in more polls than others, it wasn't a large lead, and he wasn't an overwhelming favorite.

15 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

There's really no clear front-runner yet, so we have a nice, wide open field. I'm not yet at the, "I don't want this guy/woman," just because nobody's soooo clearly ahead of everyone else, and many times the clear frontrunner loses (04 Dean, 08 Hillary, 08 Giuliani, 92 whoever the hell was leading before Clinton). I'm omitting Jeb in 2016 because while he led in more polls than others, it wasn't a large lead, and he wasn't an overwhelming favorite.

Agreed. I'm just saying the more we learn about the guy the less he impresses me. But I agree.

13 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

Oh okay

I really don't get the apprehension? 

With a field this wide open of a dozen or more candidates, no one being a clear-cut front-runner, and the early front-runner not necessarily winning, this should just be a time to see who's jumping into the race. If 13 months from now, Joe Lieberman somehow joined the race and is leading everywhere, then I could understand feeling down.

On 12/27/2018 at 7:40 AM, SaysWho? said:

I really don't get the apprehension? 

With a field this wide open of a dozen or more candidates, no one being a clear-cut front-runner, and the early front-runner not necessarily winning, this should just be a time to see who's jumping into the race. If 13 months from now, Joe Lieberman somehow joined the race and is leading everywhere, then I could understand feeling down.

He's being silly. There's a good probability that the nominee ends up being none of those 3.