Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

35 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

This tells me that the GOP leadership has essentially told Trump "You're on your own dude."

They got EXACTLY what they wanted from him -- the courts -- and now he's expendable.

Is there one of those complex German words that means two different things that sum up feeling both extreme disappointment and satisfaction at the same time?

17 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

Over what?  The Arizona thing?

My guess is that it's kind of like when a baby starts crying, and then they forget why they're even crying, but they keep crying because they're just so upset that they are crying....

The Arizona thing triggered it, but now the campaign is mad at them about everything. Fox has been cleaning up his messes for so long, and he feels so entitled to that treatment, that it must feel like a real betrayal when they actually call it straight.

We’ve noticed a National Guard helicopter circling around our neighborhood for the past few hours, and only just now discovered that that warehouse where the ballots are being counted is blocks away from our apartment. 

This is your Thursday night update from Allegheny County. 

2 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

If it gets called for Biden, I will open a bottle of Wild Turkey.  If it gets called for Trump, I will open a bottle of Wild Turkey.  The only difference will be whether I also grab a glass.

I've never had whiskey. Is this an entry/beginner friendly or will I die if I try Wild Turkey?

15 minutes ago, Chris- said:

We’ve noticed a National Guard helicopter circling around our neighborhood for the past few hours, and only just now discovered that that warehouse where the ballots are being counted is blocks away from our apartment. 

This is your Thursday night update from Allegheny County. 

If there are any reports of pro-Trump groups assembling there, you have my word that I will drive by and relentlessly mock those dorks as losers.

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Big brain legal advisor outright signals to SCOTUS about owing their seats to Trump, and to repay the favour:

I don't have the highest confidence in SCOTUS right now, but all this shit does is make it even harder for them to pull something.

Might as well offer them a sack with a big dollar sign on it on live television.....