Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, marioandsonic said:

I keep getting conflicting information in this thread.  Is PA going to go to Biden or not?  And if so, is it going to be called today or tomorrow?

No one here knows that. Some seem to think it's a given for Biden (and latest data backs that up if the trend plays out), and the tally should be finalized tomorrow - could be called today depending on the rate in which votes are counted and how those votes shake out. 

1 minute ago, marioandsonic said:

I keep getting conflicting information in this thread.  Is PA going to go to Biden or not?  And if so, is it going to be called today or tomorrow?

No one here knows that. Some seem to think it's a given for Biden (and latest data backs that up if the trend plays out), and the tally should be finalized tomorrow - could be called today depending on the rate in which votes are counted and how those votes shake out. 

1 minute ago, Comet said:

Once we get the returns from Philly it will likely be called for Biden, they still have E-day votes there as well that haven't been announced, lol.

2 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Not surprising really.  I wonder who else will resign or get fired after the election is called?  

When news starts reporting Trump losing the presidency, he is going to fire everyone and assume all cabinet positions for himself. Then he will have meetings where he tells himself how great everything is. 

Im still wondering when he brings out the crown im sure he’s had built for himself bynow.

3 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Things like the festering Portland shitshow and CHAZ in Seattle definitely didn't help Biden, that's for sure.  

I can't speak for Seattle, but I'm tired of the media coverage about Portland. There's like 4 square blocks downtown that have been vandalized (and most stop signs, but those are just funny), but the only people that have made anything dangerous are police. If you go to a protest, you have people handing out snacks and water, people (during the day) bring their kids, it's not some hellscape. The media just portrays it as "PORTLAND IS BURNING!" It's not. I live and work here every day.

Had the Republicans been trashed in this election, I might have seen them side with Trump's BS antics out of desperation. Given their strong showing in 2020, they've pretty much had no repercussions from getting in bed with Trump and doing whatever they hell they wanted to with stacking courts, rolling back regulations, etc., and can now distance themselves from him while he is off being a lunatic again.

• Sad 1