Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

2 hours ago, Jason said:

McGrath was so fucking inept it's hard not to assume she was recruited.

She was hand picked by schumer. Matt jones of kentucky sports radio details it in his book, because he had to ask schumer personally just for the ability to hire a DCCC/DSC polling firm that she was using for a potential run of his own

Congressional candidates are picked by congressional leadership on one single factor: the ability to raise money. That's it! If you become a serious candidate you go to what is essentially a boot camp on how to run, and it's basically you need to spend your time calling donors. District fit or anything like that is not important. And out of state donors love the idea that what people in red states what is a vet that is basically a republican but has a (D) beside their name.

Cuomo: we will have these Arizona numbers coming in in about 15 minutes 

5 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

At most I was expecting some straight talk about how unfounded the claims of stealing the election are.

That caught me off guard :lol:

3 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

My brother has been sharing all the bullshit conspiracy about Biden cheating to win, basically echoing the same garbage Trump has been spewing.

It seriously devastates me to see this from him. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, given where he lives and he was never much of a critical thinker, but it still hurts like hell.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Cheating claims are being espoused all over the comment sections of Biden victory news articles.  It's sad.  And I toured myself yesterday by listening to fox news radio for a few hours and the narrative they kept pushing was "we can't trust the vote counting process in this country." 

Its really hard to comprehend a system where we're waiting on less than a million votes in 4 states, while one candidate already has a 3 million vote lead and millions of votes being counted everywhere else in the country.  Of course since none of those votes matter in Utah no one is outside buildings where they're still counting to get them to stop, lol.