Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Should we have a convention thread? 

Headlines and repetition matter. "Joe's just fine," might not sound like an inspiring message but I think it's the right judo defense to target the soft fascists and maybe even if they don't vote trump they just stay home. 

This, combined with Michelle's speech, I think they're hitting the right tone. It's hard for trump (specifically trump) to argue against a message that says he tried but gosh it's just too much for him. It might sound limp wristed but I think de-mythologizing trump for his followers is the play.

I don't care to go verify this at the RNC site. But I 100% believe it. I know some of them have been confirmed. I've seen this floating around.

In case anybody needs a laugh,
the RNC 2020 speaker lineup includes:

KID ROCK
TED NUGENT
SCOTT BAIO
NICK SANDMANN (THE COVINGTON KID)
THE DEMON SPERM DOCTOR
MY PILLOW GUY
CEO OF GOYA
THE ST. LOUIS GUN BRANDISHING COUPLE
JON VOIGHT
DIAMOND & SILK
JAMES WOODS
THE BLACKS FOR TRUMP GUY

Is the demon sperm doctor Ben Shapiro's wife? Or is it that other crazy lady?

Like... I know the party has always been a joke during my lifetime but there used to be some air of credibility around their bullshit. With Bush they threw that out and Trump curbstomped it. But there's just something about this list that makes me feel even more icky about these ass clowns.

36 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I don't care to go verify this at the RNC site. But I 100% believe it. I know some of them have been confirmed. I've seen this floating around.

Is the demon sperm doctor Ben Shapiro's wife? Or is it that other crazy lady?

Like... I know the party has always been a joke during my lifetime but there used to be some air of credibility around their bullshit. With Bush they threw that out and Trump curbstomped it. But there's just something about this list that makes me feel even more icky about these ass clowns.

Demon Sperm Doctor:

wrestlemania viii wrestling GIF by WWE

• Haha 2