Update: Kim Jong Un has risen

Who wants to make a bet that the Dotard orders flags to be lowered to half-staff if/when KJU kicks off?

And on a personal note, DO IT, DOTARD!  DO IT!

GO ALL THE WAY AND DECLARE A FULL WEEK OF NATIONAL MOURNING! HELL, ATTEND THE STATE FUNERAL IN PYONGYANG!  DO IT!

IN FACT, BRING KJU'S EMBALMED CORPSE TO THE USA AND TOUR IT AROUND THE COUNTRY!  CAP IT OFF WITH KJU LYING IN-STATE UNDER THE CAPITOL ROTUNDA WITH AN HONOR GUARD.  FOR THE FINALE, DISINTER JFK FROM ARLINGTON AND PUT KJU THERE IN HIS PLACE!  

HOLY SHIT!  I WILL ACTUALLY PAY MONEY TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

• Haha 2

Kim Jong-un: China sends doctors to check on health – report

China has sent a team to North Korea including medical experts to check on Kim Jong-un, according to three people familiar with the situation.

The trip by the Chinese doctors and officials comes amid conflicting reports about the health of the North Korean ruler. It was not immediately clear what the trip by the Chinese team signalled in terms of Kim’s health.

A delegation led by a senior member of the Chinese Communist party’s international liaison department left Beijing for North Korea on Thursday, two of the people told Reuters.

I personally can't wait to see the new and creative ways that Beijing will employ in covering up that he's either on life support or dead.

52 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

TMZ has been ahead of a LOT of stories recently. Which is kinda crazy... 

41 minutes ago, johnny said:

TMZ has been reputable for YEARS. Nothing at the level of this so I’m still skeptical but when they say something about a celebrity, it’s 99% going to be legit. 

27 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Yeah TMZ has like a third of the LAPD on its payroll. Still, nabbing a story of this caliber would be some wild shit. 

Yeah I was gonna say, they definitely pay sources for scoops. But I doubt anyone in the know in NK is selling out to TMZ. That’s why I’m holding out for other sources.  

10 minutes ago, outsida said:

Kim Jong Undone?

Kim Jong six-feet-UN-der?

38 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Kim Jong-un: China sends doctors to check on health – report

I personally can't wait to see the new and creative ways that Beijing will employ in covering up that he's either on life support or dead.

Stand-ins and impersonators would be my first guesses... followed by full on puppetry of his corpse.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/kim-jong-uns-train-spotted-at-coastal-resort-intel-reports-scotch-death-rumors/2020/04/26/7fa3c78a-86f9-11ea-81a3-9690c9881111_story.html

Evidence that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is still alive and in the coastal resort of Wonsan is mounting, as satellite images showed his train apparently traveled there in the past few days, and U.S. and South Korean officials said they did not believe he had died. Rumors of the portly leader’s possible demise have been swirling since he skipped celebrations for his grandfather’s birthday on April 15, and after a South Korea media report said he had undergone a cardiovascular procedure on April 12 and was recuperating. But U.S. and South Korean intelligence services remain skeptical of reports that Kim is dead or gravely ill, according to three government officials familiar with the matter. “We understand that Chairman Kim Jong Un has been in Wonsan this week,” said a South Korean official who requested anonymity to discuss sensitive intelligence matters.