What are you playing today?

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Since I moved and things are scattered about and cluttered and they can’t seem to hook up the internet till Monday I’ve grown quite intimate with my mobile games and my switch :p 

Nothing wrong with that. Do you have MH Generations for the Switch? P’good game. 

Just now, Biggie said:

Hope your Mom is doing better. 

Thanks. She had successful surgery yesterday. It took four hours to put a rod in her leg and collect her shattered patella and piece it back together using a mesh plate. The recovery will be long. 

Since my mom has a dog, I will be dog sitting as well. She is a nice dog, but holy hell, does she want to be on top of you all the time. It is so hard to play a video game on the couch at the moment. I am hoping she is just worked up over my mom and her new place of residence.  

26 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Thanks. She had successful surgery yesterday. It took four hours to put a rod in her leg and collect her shattered patella and piece it back together using a mesh plate. The recovery will be long. 

Since my mom has a dog, I will be dog sitting as well. She is a nice dog, but holy hell, does she want to be on top of you all the time. It is so hard to play a video game on the couch at the moment. I am hoping she is just worked up over my mom and her new place of residence.  

Lol. Well that’s nice of you to do for your Mom. Good luck playing Octopath and DQ XI at the same time. Both are huge RPG’s. At least you can play Octopath on the go. 

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:58 PM, Kal-El814 said:

That game goes places. Enjoy.

Fired up Zero Horizon. Haven’t gotten to the Proving yet, but so far, so good.

No kidding.

Spoiler

I just had my head cut off with a sword, thrown into a fire pit, "caught" by a drone, and reattached to a new "super-soldier" body.  

Was that what you were thinking of?  Or does it get more insane from here?

20 minutes ago, mikechorney said:

No kidding.

Reveal hidden contents

I just had my head cut off with a sword, thrown into a fire pit, "caught" by a drone, and reattached to a new "super-soldier" body.  

Was that what you were thinking of?  Or does it get more insane from here?

That one is right up there for sure. The whole game is a series of “wow they went there” moments.